You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, February 1st 2021, 4:55am

Author: fairy_queen

diamond cert

been waiting to buy diamond certificates and never see it when will it come is the one thing i actually love buying

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 5:46pm

[NUMBERS] Holiday draw - January

21-04-45-03 06-09-14-02 25-45-43-15 50-35-39-07

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 1:47pm

food for thought

dear admits: im not try to be rude or anything i just want to say something like it is.... why is the game always lagging and i have a very fast internet... the game been lagging for over 24 hours straight i dont think is fair that us player pay for diamonds and you guys cant fix the lagg... and in top of that you want us to advertise a game that is giving problems and is not being fair on drops or when you opend chest the same ppl get the super prize.... i do love this game and i do have a you ...

Friday, October 16th 2020, 4:41am

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

Quoted from "Mr_MayheM" Quoted from "Mr_MayheM" Quoted from "Mr_MayheM" Mr_MayheM fairy_queen Date and time to be discussed with Consecrator http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Mr_MayheM http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=fairy_queen sorry here are the links i aprove my love

Friday, October 16th 2020, 3:30am

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

Quoted from "Mr_MayheM" Mr_MayheM fairy_queen Date and time to be discussed with Consecrator i approve

Sunday, July 19th 2020, 1:41am

injust in the jail system

Quoted from "-Arkan-" are u drunk? NO IS THE TRUTH

Saturday, July 18th 2020, 11:35pm

injust in the jail system

i have notice the injust system that administration have this is suppose to be a game for fun and you (administration) got to be biest about it meaning no favorite but is not like that at all.. us magmars get jail for everything and when a human does it they dont get jail how is that fair.. why do they get the best prize in well event, chest event, and they always win the one arm bandit ect.. how is this game of luck when humans are always getting everything why cant they get the same punishment...

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 8:19pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

3-9-45-100 6-35-47-99 1-5-8-48 26-54-62-80