Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 9:04am

Author: Antipathy

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - November Draw

1 - 11 - 21 - 31 41 - 50 - 0 - 9 6 - 29 - 49 - 32 16 - 45 - 3 - 4

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 3:01am

(rant) Poisonous Crion zorbs are absolutely pitiful

I went through the whole trouble of spending 45 gold on riding classes obtaining over 600 Dartrong reputation spending 5 gold on an amulet obtaining 1 000 Red Axes reputationspending 10 gold on a toxinJust to receive a lvl 5 poisonous crion zorb which gets MANGLED by lvl 4 veteran demon hounds every single time I'm not there to assist it by either causing damage (experience, no thanks!), or winning time for the venom to work (but half of the time I get killed before seeing any venomous bites). I...

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 11:53pm

stealers

While we've all agreed that it's clearly immoral, I'd also argue it should be illegal as you have dedicated players (naked hunters) who've invested gold and real money in the game to get their mounts, maintain them and thus be able to do what they do. On the other hand you have players (or just characters) who've contributed nothing to the game and are benefiting very disrespectfully of other people's hard work. Naked hunters may seem unconventional and differ from the game's original purposes b...