35-60-2-31-65-70 14-25-73-84-32-23 3-16-50-65-88-43

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:52pm

Author: DuBo

Chinese

打工是不可能打工的,这辈子都不会。做生意又不会做,只能玩玩龙战才能维持生活这样子 哪一天我不玩龙战了,那说明我的人生丰富了

Friday, August 24th 2018, 10:14am

Gaming

baldur's gate, old school rpg and I have been playing the elder scroll 5 for years. this game give me another world. and a lot the other games, most of them are single player rpg. fallout series , planescape torment , dragon age, witcher series, mass effect, etc. I'm also interested in survivl game like ' don't starve' or ' long dark night' ' euro truck simulator 2' some avg and india game , 'the building of issac', tome4, tomb raider,life is strange. another mmorpg i played for months and the r...

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 8:41am

is there any possibility for a new BF matching machnism?

Quoted from "-Cahal-" it's not like dota or lol or anything similar. Your real time reflexes and skill doesn't matter THAT MUCH, instead, you have 20 seconds to hit, you have time to prepare your strategy etc. yeah i realise that, it's not a Dota like game , it's an mmorpg, so maybe a thoery 'item level' like WOW is good for this game. but anyway it's only a web based game. the BF and fighting part is still simpler than WOW, reality is the player spend more money or time will win.

Monday, August 20th 2018, 9:57pm

is there any possibility for a new BF matching machnism?

for example: matching base on RR and level. we all know that the players abilities are very different at the same level. the one who is better at the same level has better armor, buffs, mounts etc. it's not fair only based on level. I see some people said many people hesitate to join a BF such as CC when they see nobody queue that. why can't we just hide the information and matching the people who prefer to go BF? you know Dota2? I believe there are still many players want to do pvp. emm I think...

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 4:17pm

New admin aboard

Occupition : magic trick , that's awsome welcome

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 6:01pm

Chinese

naughty fox Quoted from "Fox Face" Quoted from "Mihawk" I'm buying China chess pieces...thought of this place as the main source of them. You're in right place, just make them sell it, cuz they like to hide it naughty fox

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 7:44pm

Chinese

wind的小号。

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 7:44pm

Chinese

Quoted from "lol666" 除了orrin没事还扯扯淡,这里应该没人在看了吧 最近的留言是我的