You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 259.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:33pm

Author: Lisad

Goodbye my friend Paedric

Que en paz descanse, mis condolencias a su familia y amigos..

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 2:09pm

Battle training quest - blessing of warrior's have disappear

Quoted from "_Manchitas_" can fix my acc too?...i have this problem :_ Should be fixed

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 6:08pm

emoticon

Which one?

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 6:18pm

Just a rant on the biasness of the people upholding rules of the game

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" That's what I have a problem with, individuals having too much trust of the administration. This is going to blow one day. Volunteer teams are part of most online games and in all of them, if correctly managed, as I have already said, prove to be efficient. I can't force you to have a different opinion, but, again, as I have already said, that is how things are and will be, there is no point in continuing this subject. Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" simple polls would...

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 2:19pm

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" however, is still not enough As I have said already, like it or not, the volunteers are trusted to help and represent administration, so they are also point of contact for other players and a way of delievering feedback to administration. Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" That still doesn't reflect the opinions of the whole playerbase There are as many opinions as people in this world, unfortunately, one can't please everyone, but general moods and opinions can be detect...

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 11:32am

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Since you refuse to take part in an open dialogue, Lisad, I'll go ahead and assume you have answered all of the yes/no questions as "No". I try my best to answer to all players questions and help them solve their issues, but if I haven't had the chance of replying to your particular questions, don't start disrespecting administration, a simple reminder of the fact that I haven't answered would have been enough for me to come back to this thread. Quoted from "Hakan T...

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 9:20pm

The Attack rule has been updated. You can see the changes here. If you still have any questions, let me know.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 4:40pm

wife

That's a better deal already

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 4:00pm

Bug with Decrepit Dragon Gift Amulet

Could you speficy which combination of buffs isn't working exactly?

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 3:59pm

wife

Quoted from "LE LOUP" i will buy any ring u want ) Is that the only thing you're offering?

Monday, May 6th 2019, 11:23am

Quoted from "GastarbeiteR" When the rule was first introduced, the then boyfriend of the magmar head mentor, VAMPXIII had joined a fight in the defender's side and was jailed after that because he broke the rules. (You can't help anyone even if they're your friends, the 3 level rule applied for both attackers and the ones who join to defend the attacked). What happens 2 days later? First, a poll is made "Do you want the rule to be changed?" and then, the rule changes, having the addition "you c...

Monday, May 6th 2019, 11:14am

The fact that we have found out how to see invisible players does not have to do with the fact that Guards have fallen under invisible attacks. You point out this case, but not the fact that both Mentors and Guards have already been under this invisible attacks in the past and we were also not able to do anything. Both regular players and volunteers have been affected by this in the past. However, thanks to the new admin whom some of you have probably seen around, @qurupeco, we were able to find...

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 3:28pm

We deserve a response

We will not be doing any chnages to Scorpion mobs in a near future.

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 11:18am

Seriously! March 1st and we STILL have Christmas trees in estate?

Christmas trees were removed on March 1st, you should clear your cache.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 7:32pm

Premium Shop - Missing Items

Quoted from "Mattel" cannot fix it, lisad is already on her way to ibiza for february break I wish I was..

Friday, February 8th 2019, 12:07pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - February Draw

All rewards have been sent out. Good luck next month!

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 3:09pm

Battle training quest - blessing of warrior's have disappear

Quoted from "Skysleyar" Battle training quest is not visible for me Should be fixed now.