Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 12:19am

Author: -Slaanesh-

Goatttttttttttttttttttttttttt

where can i buy good goat to marry

Monday, March 4th 2019, 9:25am

Seriously! March 1st and we STILL have Christmas trees in estate?

yeah sith you show that low level you are really showing how strong you are

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 2:36pm

Where Is The Event Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WHERE IS THE WEEKEND EVENT REEEEEEEEEEEE ADMINS FIX THSI PLZ

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 11:32pm

Author: PlumPouffe

Remove and change attack RULES

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" Quoted from "PlumPouffe" Quoted from "Warlordekkie" Quoted from "PlumPouffe" Quoted from "PlumPouffe" not really a noob if i can take almost every lvl14 1v1 am i? well okay Ms OP keep winning its good for you? uk what else would be good? common sense and respect for other ppls goals but then you'd just say this is a war game respect is earned blah blah. The only place u'd earn respect is prolly thirsty tinder guys meh... here on forum we respect opinions, not idiotic ...

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 5:19pm

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" Quoted from "PlumPouffe" Quoted from "PlumPouffe" not really a noob if i can take almost every lvl14 1v1 am i? well okay Ms OP keep winning its good for you? uk what else would be good? common sense and respect for other ppls goals but then you'd just say this is a war game respect is earned blah blah. The only place u'd earn respect is prolly thirsty tinder guys meh... here on forum we respect opinions, not idiotic banters i mean you posted this so you clearly do hav...

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 4:59pm

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" its not funny that i'm working on my badges and you're gaining levels thats what u choose to do, i'd rather work on becoming a better player than a bigger noob the funny thing is how you're comparing yourself with a lvl11, boasting abt beating all lvl14s 1v1 when you can easily get roasted by lvl13s BUT the funniest thing is: BECOME LVL20 AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FAIR. lol dont gain levels dear, gain some wisdom you are in dire need for that i never said i could beat AL...

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 3:42pm

i just find it funny that you couldnt do what iv did in 10 months is all remove the attack rule

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 3:00pm

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" oh you now i get it u wnna kill idiots ... so when do u kill yourself? Quoted from "PlumPouffe" Quoted from "alex1232298" kill list Masstador any and all ds members(ignore this, still fun, tho) Afflicktion clan thank warlord When you burnthurt about hearing the truth about you being noobie noobie and make a ''kill list'' no i just add idiots there ill be sure to find you soon dont worry pretty sure if i told you to kill yourself the admins would be on my ass like thir...

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 1:55am

Quoted from "alex1232298" kill list Masstador any and all ds members(ignore this, still fun, tho) Afflicktion clan thank warlord When you burnthurt about hearing the truth about you being noobie noobie and make a ''kill list'' no i just add idiots there ill be sure to find you soon dont worry

Monday, January 21st 2019, 3:24am

Quoted from "liam321" Shockingly, people have different goals. Very hard concept to understand it seems. Some people want to level fast, some people want to chill at a particular level. Just because you favour one option does not make it the ultimate correct way to play. higher lvls have acces too more stuff and are stronger why wouldnt you lvl up

Monday, January 21st 2019, 1:08am

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" wondering what all her hype is about when she's only like what a few spaces above me in server ranking 2 months she doesnt have any achievement or badges my clan lvl8 ppl have better stuff in their char page than her anyway yayy attack rule whatever, just protect the new players in game i guess i mean your lvl11 im lvl14 you can be whatever rating and ill still win i fought you at 11 when i had no rank and i still beat you multiple times with grey aura achievements me...

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 10:38pm

im already closer than you will ever be respect should be earned not given its a war game ill treat anyone who isnt my friend as my next kill and so what others said about me in this thread is fine to say then? or are you just blind to that?

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 3:30pm

how is it not on subject i was replying to what someone said spend less time crying about attack rules and more time getting stronger

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 4:12am

not really a noob if i can take almost every lvl14 1v1 am i? i have the same amount of slots as most lvl14s you are level 7 once you reach my level and are stronger than me then you can insult me till then go back to picking and making 2g a hour you filthy peasant

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 11:31pm

how isnt lvl20 the best soulution? you will have everything they will have it will be a fair fight you dont need to be war mage to make the simple thought process that goes into it you have 8 years in the game and are still at the tutorial level for mage level up and you will see the higher level the less people mess with you

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 12:36pm

yeah but if you are lvl20 too it will be a fair fight if you dont like people fighting then quit playing a WAR game

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 2:10pm

no i have a point here if your lvl20 you will be able to kill the lvl20s it pretty much explains itself

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 4:36am

I know how to fix this very easily lvl up and stop being a noob

Monday, December 24th 2018, 12:32pm

Magmar in battle = OFF

h Quoted from "Battl3K1ng69" This topic again, I try to stay out of these, but wow always the same topic over and over. I recently saw a mag with very little rep rating but in 9 months full valor rank PlumPouffe ok so you have stalled 4 years and have no rep and no valor and then blame the game and other race for lack of partcipating in valor events? come on, the level cap is raised to 20 now, so obviously the higher levels will have higher active members fighting on battlefields. its your choic...