You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Monday, August 17th 2020, 10:22pm

Author: No Speak English

[AUGUST EVENT] Day 1

1- Allayas Wastelands 2 - Glade of Oblivion 3 - Windmills 4 - Thistle Burshwood 5 - Outskirts of Silent Steppe 6 - Baurvill Hamlet 7 - O'Delvays City Square ;D

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 1:53am

[AUGUST EVENT] Location Hunt

1 berona ranges 2 luan cost 3 barrow of death 4 temple of water 5 Terror wharf 6 kroffdor war camp 7 zviglod grove 8 wasteland of rest 9 deep sea valley 10 settlement of faytir 11 graves of the poor 12 white reef 13 ruins of khor-abselon 14 lost wastelands 15 haunted place 16 dead cove 17 wyvern crossing 18 ridge of kayar 19 tentacler valley 20 Eldive outpost

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 6:55pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - AUGUST Draw

01 - 03 - 07 - 08 10 - 20 - 30 - 33 35 - 38 - 39 - 41 45 - 47 - 48 - 50 Good luck to all of you!

Friday, July 10th 2020, 10:22pm

Big Problem Of Battle

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" You forgot the most important one: #3: Don't ever be close to sith or his trash of a clan, otherwise you will suffer heavy consequences for his actions and lose your interest in playing lol. That's what i was talking about

Friday, July 10th 2020, 6:14pm

Big Problem Of Battle

It would be better from my point of view to have one day a month where all battles have the same life and armor, the same effects and obviously no mount. Your luck will depend on the super blows you make. It would be interesting to see that.

Friday, July 10th 2020, 6:08pm

Big Problem Of Battle

Quoted from "-Arkan-" men it doesnt matter, even with no buff and everything equal like on temple 283, humans are just big NOOBS and will loose most of these battlefields anyway, equal or not. since i returned to the game like 3 weeks ago, i cannot get 2 wins in a row for the arbiter invitation quest. because humans just beeing dumb and ignorant as hell . so in the end, there is equal battlefields but prepare to loose. What I'm trying to say is what is your motivation as a newcomer to the game ...

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 7:07pm

Big Problem Of Battle

Quoted from "Innos" Just level up low levels is a waste of time ! Exactly.... i think up to level 4 before the battles were balanced.

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 6:55am

Big Problem Of Battle

Quoted from "vermili0n" battle cave 386 ? ???

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 6:54am

Big Problem Of Battle

Quoted from "Gwenpool" Good idea, but it will never happen. I know.... It only remains to imagine and dream. Greetings friend

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 6:46pm

Big Problem Of Battle

Hello, one idea for fair battles is to enter temples and crystal caves without mounts ... and with a minimum number of battle effects. Who has not seen someone in their life with many positive effects!