You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 3:47pm

Author: Animal_Batista

Common questions about rules and safe game play

Dear LordOfNightmares i have some things to say. First thing : there are some news about my curse, i'm blocked in this situation for 15 days and i explain to you all the situation. Now sincerly can i have a possibility to be free? Second question meanwhile you and the admin decided my destiny i would pay my debits wit my clan mates in this way: I give all my herbal mixtures to a member of my clan he sell that resuorces and give money back to my creditors. Please give me a quickly answer on this ...

Friday, September 11th 2020, 7:38am

Common questions about rules and safe game play

Goodmorning i need help urgently, yesterday as you alreay know i was cursed for mulplayer but i never use the other pg to made advantage for this. Please i don't know that was forbidden give to another person a pg that i never use. I would a second s chance because i work so hard on the pg of Animal_Batista, and i heve many debits to pay with mi clannies,. I made a mistake 1 only mistske but i always played with onesty and integrity, give me a possibility of redemption, i can put on 25 diamonds ...

Friday, July 17th 2020, 7:52pm

Quick Codes

Animal_Batista