You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Wednesday, November 18th 2020, 2:44pm

Author: hellrocker27

Goodbye :)

Dear Friends, I have been playing this game for 11 years and been a head guard for 4 years. There has been the times I enjoyed, laughed and got angry. All was good. And now, it is time to say a good bye to everything. I wont be able to play the game any longer. Stay safe and healthy. My best regards, Hellrocker27

Tuesday, April 14th 2020, 9:00pm

Curses under Review!

@komanda You are not lvl 8+ . So we cannot proceed at the moment.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 8:07pm

Important regarding attack rule.

As seen from some past weeks I have been seeing an increase in escalation of issues . That being said if you have any issue with any guards instead of making forums you all can always approach me,or can send mail with the issue. Same goes for the attack rules,please read the rules before jumping to any conclusions.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:44pm

About the "new" attack rules

Quoted from "Deathwish" 7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race. However, any other attack scrolls can be used freely. 11:41 AM xxxx » Deathwish: so apparently you're really not allowed to use exe scroll to attack taligi for hexing you - you really need someone to place an order oO if your not paid, you cant use exe scroll, even if some fool hexes you,...

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 7:59pm

Just Like Magic

Well just meet you in crucible Quoted from "The Chicken Man" By the way, this is where the real fun can be....going to temple without 14 lines of buffs, just getting valor from your fights where you do maybe 4k damage......and doing that over and over ,will not be visiting soon as you may already know the reason

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 10:24pm

ATTN Lisad : Selective discrimination by Human Head Mentor? There is no place for this in game

Well back to forums after quite a long time But here to tell everyone the rules are to be followed by all MAGMARS & HUMANS alike for each and every clan of this game.It was a mistake on our end that we did not stopped it earlier. But now i will like all the fellow players to please abide by the rules. If anyone is seen breaking it will be punished. About the rules, the chat rules can be seen in link below http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=102&page=6 And those who do not want to go th...

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 1:17pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

25-10-88-17 45-60-57-89 9-17-99-47 27-12-87-26

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 11:47am

Help with reputation swap between eldive and kroffdor

I am trying to swap reputation between Eldive to Kroffdor But on both kroffdor NPC i am getting "Appeal To kroffdor" quest which is the old one which needs 150 centrido And not able to get the new quest " transfiguration magic" Any help or a proper guide will be welcomed Thank you

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 9:13pm

Happy Independence Day

happy independence day

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 1:03am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Bug Cannot change ring/ammy for coins with rodrick the trader http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=205363782

Friday, December 19th 2014, 10:45pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

after update some bug with attack scrolls built in armor,they are reduced to 1 use only

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 2:18pm

Tallar bug?

@ cross we do get double valour of bonus and its not from some days before.. even when u use valour pot and come out there is a msg in chat that says the reward has been doubled

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 11:16am

Tallar bug?

@ cross knight valour exilers work if they are used just before instance is gonna over it dont doubles the valour we made in hall but it doubles the valoud we recieved as a reward which we get on rank hope this can clear big answer aswell

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 2:47pm

plz kindly check must be bug

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…62&server_id=10 again valour for 1 fight

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 1:23pm

plz kindly check must be bug

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…42&server_id=10 this was our instance and that was our 3rd win in a row but we dint got extra valour http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 i played this fight and dropped 1 sphere which made my valour that much but after win we dint recieved anything as additional valour for 3rd victory same happened with my partner kindly plz fix if there is any probs thank u

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 10:34am

how much more time for investigation?

Its been a long time we made a forum about our lost exp and valour of clan . u guys said we are investigation so non of us even asked about it but now its too long plz return our clan valour and exp we are not asking anything we dint maked we just need wat was our's hope u guys help us this time Thankz ~!

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 8:28am

tallars is not fair ... fix problem please

That's cause the guy who came 3rd used valour pot before the instance was about to close

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 6:09pm

our clan lose valor and experiance

yeh that's true we was more than half way but now its toooo low