You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 5:50pm

Author: Landinho

Argentil Flowers

While speakig to Foglio the Herbologist Sometimes Nature seems to awake from a long sleep, filled with energy and power. And this is the first sign of the soon-to-come blossoming of the Argentill. This flower's value and usefulness are immeasurable. I will present everyone who provides me with fifty Argentill flowers with an exclusive tool of my trade, an excellent sickle. -Well, I just happen to have fifty Argentill flowers! -I will gather the necessary quantita of Argentill flowers and be back...

Friday, November 18th 2011, 6:08pm

Picking cuckoo flowers

while picking cuckoo this message came up: 17:06 You have received a Cuckoo Flowers. should read - 17:06 You have recieved a Cuckoo Flower.

Monday, May 30th 2011, 1:48pm

Entering the Underwater world

when you click to enter "underwater world" the info box with yes or no is in Russian... should be english..

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 4:09pm

Problem purchasing Scroll of Dilution

when i went to puchase 20 scrolls of dilution i got a pop up screen telling me this: You cannot purchase this number of items! The most you can purchase is 29 items. When all i want is 20? Iv even tried to buy 1, and i get the same message.. can you please advise. Landinho