Search results 1-20 of 21.

Monday, February 13th 2012, 3:47pm

Author: Rasistlin

unable to pay clan fee

sorry, money was removed directly after first issue was fixed thanks

Monday, February 13th 2012, 3:46pm

unable to pay clan fee

recived letter Subject: Clan fee for your clan From: System message We would like to remind you that if the clan taxes are not paid your clan will be disbanded in 5 days. You can pay the taxes at the Clan Registrar Office. option to pay fees reads Time before clan is disbanded: 34d 20h. so i cannot yet pay, is it ok to ignore the letter, just want to be clear as i dont want clan disbanded thanks

Monday, February 13th 2012, 3:30pm

unable to pay clan fee

i have recived a letter informing me clan will be disbanded in 5 days if i do not pay clan fee, however i have no option to do this in clan registration office, if i use clan registration option i am told i am part of a clan, no option to pay appears if i talk to Budugri i am told No quests are currently available i am clan leader so assume that i should be able to pay thanks

Monday, January 16th 2012, 3:00am

strange things

after this fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=0&server_id=0 i got this message 01:54 You have received 14 37. 01:54 Your party has found 14 37(total reduced, due to level difference with monster) 01:54 You have received 10 47. i was in a group of 1, i was group leader as it was my group and only i was in it. i didnt check my cash befor this fight i have no way of knowing if i got A - 01:54 You have received 14 37. B - 01:54 You have received 10 47. or both definate glich occured

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:46pm

laggs

3 breaks to sickle by mobs that arnt there, then 20 mins to move 2 locations, most locations are empty now as so many ppl have logged out. cant pick, cant trade, cant move, wouldnt even consider fighting

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:39am

Server crash

all other drives are up to date

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:38am

Server crash

i wasnt doing anything, but server crashed a few times, as in previous posts the fact only one person reported it was cause to dismiss it, thought id report too. game been slow laggy and booted me twice in last hour. nothing has been working for over an hour, server crashes and i waste time keep trying log in to talk to freinds. apology would be nice, and i bet we all tried clearing our cache, and yes my flash and

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 5:47pm

dissaperaring forum posts

strange how i only had "connection problems" inside the event ocation, since it was admitted to be broke DURING the time i was inside, and had to be fixed AFTER i came out, this would maybe suggest that a bugged and unready event was the problem, not my connection, which was perfect both before and after the event

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:21pm

my issue was how bad of an experience it was, from the moment i got in - i experienced extreme lag, skipping hits due to only 1 or 2 seconds on timer or in some cases no timer at all and only getting option to hit every other turn i had to use the refresh button repeatedly to get into fights my combat backpack was so slow to open it often covered the combat icons freezing half open over them so i could neither summon nor hit it was taking repeated attempts to use pots due to momentary freezes wh...

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:53pm

since mine has gone i will re-post the issue here The event was not ready, it had to be fixed, this resulted in a very unpleasant and frustrating gaming experience, due to constant refreshing to make things work, fights freezing and lagging, problems with combat backpack freezing over icons. this is not an issue about being kicked out of house, its an issue with a unready, bugged event some kind of recognition of fault would be nice for the sake of good customer relations

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:47pm

for some reason posts in the halloween topic appear to be dissapearing before you get chance to reply, the topic dropped from 3 to 2 pages. I will repost mine that have gone.

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 10:11pm

Cant destroy leather

not working for me either

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 12:57pm

Thank you Shevek............ great wedding

this is not the first time i have seen this happen, there are only a few consecrators and i assume it is a role they ask for, a little care and attention for the role would be much appriciated by all

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 7:56pm

problem with loot distribution and nightstealer quest items

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=110820968 i got 2 from the first fight, then no more

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 1:01pm

in the second fight the grim gargoyle was almost dead befor marcus joined the fight, betbar took the loot for the grim and marcus the loot from the gargoyle. Me and betbar were grouped and we did the most damage to the grim so why was the loot from that mob not split between the group, how can 1 person in a group get loot from a fight and not the whole group even if everyone does damage?

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 12:58pm

so why no quest item in third fight? the loot was split between the group myself and betbar, i still got no quest item

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 12:39pm

i encountered a problem fighting in a group doing my nightstealers quest first fight is ok, loot splits and i get quest item http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…02981443&stat=1 Second fight, we were helped by a clannie, myself and betbar were still grouped and had done most of the damage to the grim gargoyle (the one i need to kill) before marcus1968 joined, the loot split between marcus and betbar and i got nothing, no quest item, although i did damage and the group did most damage http://...