You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, March 20th 2017, 9:24am

Author: Ariiii

Quick guide on how to stall in Tallaar's Halls

Doesnt help that they're not very active, people have a long time to obtain blesses and if you have them of course theyre going to want to use them. I never see any running in my timezone always 1am-7am weekends which isnt very convenient

Monday, March 7th 2016, 12:07pm

How to gain experience?

Killing mosters in hunting screen - quality of armour, giants & blesses have an effect on amount of xp revieved (greater/more items generally give less xp), the following also effects gain in pvp. In game quest and xp pots from doing daily quests Increasing statue of experience in your estate @ lvl 5+ Battlefields/raiding human land & pvp events like Demonologist in events. Don't necessarily have to win, eg. fights in cc still give a % of xp for losing - also more xp awarded for victory in the b...

Monday, October 8th 2012, 2:10pm

The official Faeo Quiz!!

1. the Turmoil 2. Bone Dragon 3. Striagorn & Erifarius 4. A "God" called The Creator "It could be that higher forces, unfettered by the reasoning of ordinary mortals, had invented themselves a new toy, or perhaps lesser living organisms were fused together in a single upsurge to become highly developed beings." 5. God Egos and God Vulcan 6. The star Mirrow 7. Giants 8.The human assassin killed the Magmar leader Andelvan 9. Gizdor 10. Eldorill set

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 4:04pm

Crystaline caves 2.0

I'm stuck here and no amulet of return left

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 6:47am

Fix the lag

If you ever took the time to read the posts put in this section you would know the lag is not fixed in inter-server. http://warofdragons.it/instance_stat.php…857870&finish=0 Please look into this. sick of damaged belts and armour without any form of compensation, would be nice if you actually replied... guess i will have to wait and see lol

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:31am

Lag problem still persist

I also have lots of lag (in arena) on .it server 09:26 The battle "Attacca Ariiii (COM)" has begun. 09:27 The battle "Attacca Ariiii (COM)" has ended. 09:27 Some of your items have been damaged: Executioner Helmet (-1), Executioner Cuisses (-1), Executioner Battle Axe (-1). Didn't get a chance to fight back. Dead by the time fight loaded!

Friday, January 20th 2012, 12:46am

Why do Arsenal summons not show who sent them

why should cowards be able to hide behind arsenal summons? bats from rage flower show the attacker, why should arsenal summons be any different. if someone sends a summon on me id like to be able to retaliate, but how can i if i have no idea who it was. pls make them back to how they used to be!

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 12:00pm

Too many arena bugs

"backpack" "hunting" "location" etc didn't load. My character wouldn't load in fights (Polish server) Pls fix lag :/

Friday, May 20th 2011, 11:50pm

Can't acces my professions menu

I've got the same problem as this with the client - hunt screen does not load either

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 12:10am

Can't Reply to thread in trade forum

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…34933#post34933 I couldnt reply to this thread in trade forum.. 23:03 wanderer84 » Ariiii : i cant help with that ,pls leave a note to admin forum for this issue