You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Friday, October 15th 2010, 8:20pm

Author: Sagaris

Thretned Hack Character

I also witnessed him threatening to hack high levels (Gaidza, ConnyFox etc.) in main chat if he wasn't sent money:ogo:

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 5:12pm

Rubies

16:10 На Ваш счет успешно зачислено 2.00 рубинов. 16:10 Вы получили бонус от эффекта Triple Luck - 4.00 рубинов. Shouldn't be in russian

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 8:20pm

Underground Knights Quests Guide.

-Goku- Thanks so much for bringing this guide over, hopefully this will help to produce more valour players in the future

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 12:37pm

Forum

in game, when you try to go onto forum it leads you to the old one (bad link) plz fix

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 8:04pm

A Comprehensive Guide to Crystalline Caves

-Goku- Another great guide to bring over, maybe some of the ones made by MoonWalker from the INFO Bank?

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 6:33pm

Anger Cuirass from Chess pieces 34/34

Cross Knight So how do you get full durability?

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 10:22am

A General Guide for Levels 1-4

-Goku- Keep up the good work! We need more of those old guides transferred

Monday, October 4th 2010, 6:17pm

15:34 You have sustained a Head injury.

All monsters have the ability to inflict injuries, I expect that if you timed out enough times on level 1 kretches that you would eventually get an injury, however in your case I think that you were just unlucky:stesn: Hope this helps

Monday, October 4th 2010, 10:37am

Accidential Creation only work for Alchy Profession?

dshield1 I think what pale is trying to say is that alchemists get more double/accidental creations than sorcerers & jewellers

Monday, October 4th 2010, 10:35am

Buy to Re-sell

Entharion :ogo: I've got a feeling that one's gonna come back to bite you

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 1:30pm

A quick guide to Gnome Powder!

mintyrock I will, once I get some gnome powder

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 1:59pm

Profession +1 when already at max?

mintyrock I've had that too, i'm at my max (29) yet i've had 2 or 3 +1's since I maxed it...

Friday, October 1st 2010, 10:06pm

Buy to Re-sell

Malle Phew, I thought you guys had lost the plot this morning Vedbal Maybe 50s should be max AH price for chain links?

Friday, October 1st 2010, 2:30pm

Ranks?

At the moment, everyone on the forum is rank: Young Warrior... What are the other ranks and how many posts are needed?

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 7:44pm

-ganja- I hadn't tested it properly, thnx for info P.S. Mentors may put this on their site

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 5:09pm

when will you be update the library

Cross Knight And the Game Guides section too please

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 4:56pm

Seeing as there are still a lot of people who don't know what it is, here's a quick guide to Gnome Powder Sum of recieved Gnome Powder 77 pcs Ever had this? Don't know what to do? Well here's what it's for... http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…artikul_id=7168 <- Here is the standard product which you can recieve as a drop from monsters. And here are the different powders it can turn into with the help of some Energy Crystals... http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…artikul_id=7169 <- He...