You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 10:51pm

Author: Skysleyar

Wife part 2

@Hakan Girlfriend is like food in communism - not for every one.

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 11:45pm

Wife part 2

This dude is a gopnik wanna-be (i really hope that watch is a fake). Ladies, if you enjoy getting beat up and spit on with semichki casings, by all means, give the bloke a chance. He will drive you aroud in his vintage Lada Niva, while listening to pure hardbass. Prepare for cheeki-breeki, or prepare to die.

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 4:26pm

We deserve a response

@-Sasgaard- It's not that they don't care, they simply can't do it. All of the communications with these people so far, has given me enough material to be able to say it without a doubt, they don't have the technical knowledge. The game is lacking major security features, their infrastructure is way behind on updates (using nginx from 2014), and you want them to tinker with the simple stuff. As far as I am concerned, this project is on major freeze and deep maintenance mode. Regards, Me

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 1:44pm

Battle Training not accessible

Hi guys,Battle training quest, which gives you the warlord blessing amulet is not visible for me. I can not see it in quest tab, neither as an option when speaking with chief Kort. Is this a know bug?

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:31pm

You need to have 200 IQ to be able to do this

@Kayser Soze 1) Decompile client exe file. 2)Patch the exe, so that it doesn't make calls to the window/form builder.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:14am

Well, if we want to be explicit about it: yes, every payment method opens a https frame to the payment system. However, this is prompt to Man in the middle attacks, as the target could be redirected to a fake paypal location, for example. And to add insult to injury: login is in plain text, anyone listening on the network can read that traffic and have the credentials off the bat. Now imagine you saved your paypal/card details in the game, the secured connection to the payment system becomes obs...

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 1:10am

Credentials are stored as : [Login] Email=test@test.com Password=12345 in DwarClient. Windows native debugger stops when the pop is there. I was too hoping for an alert like structure. However, i was able to locate the about form somewhere in the binaries, so the functionality from Main-> remember your password is somewhere in ther as well. BTW, how do you feel aboud paying money over http

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 12:33am

Hey, I played around with the client. Almost sure the pop-up window is somewhere in dwarclient.exe The client wraps some php or rewrites its logic in some windows native binaries. There are methods for creating a window in the dwarclient.exe file, but i have only 16g and no libraries to decompile. Almost sure the message it shows: "Do you want to save your password" is hardcoded somewhere in that binary. If someone with the correct tools and RAM can decompile and find the function that's being c...

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 8:44pm

Hey, does this happen when you start the gamecenter mycom client for all games, or just warofdragons?

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 9:56pm

Bulgarian

Dump, Живи ли сте, не бях влизал почти 6 години? Как са всички?

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 9:17pm

HTTPS, like ever?

It really is sad that after 10+ years the game still fails to deliver on something very important -security. I am talking about secure connectivity. Are you planning to provide such a feature, because, while i haven't been investing money in the game, there are people who have made hefty transactions, and in this day and age, not securing your connecttion is just irresponsible. Can someone come up with an official statement on the matter?

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:40pm

Bulgarian

Честито Рождество на всички. Пожелавам ви най-вече много здраве и късмет, много усмивки и незабравими моменти. И нека си позволим в забързаното си ежедневие да сме по-топли и по-човечни един към друг. Р. С.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 5:46pm

Vote for your next Community Event

People whining about events being junk then choose a pet event , #&$% logic

Friday, May 4th 2012, 6:30pm

True or false

MAJOR FALSE “When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” (had to post it ) Gingers don't have souls.

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 3:10pm

things to do on a date? pick up lines? welcome to whut :O LOL

Try 9gag they said , it would be fun they said . Btw when people say , i see not bad XD

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 11:28am

Bulgarian

Е ,заклевам се, егати сте смотаняците. Точно на 3-и март трябваше така да се държите. Fae : като използваш % в изречението си , не изглаждаш по-умна XD

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 8:52pm

Bulgarian

Честит празник на всички. Поклон пред смъртта на падналите войни!

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 2:26pm

Bulgarian

Най-добрия пост. Еми като някой ми е взел ника ще го напиша грешно , а в твоя пост се вижда на кой му липсват първите 7 години . Най-близо до примитивността си ти , първо защото като не можа да се аргументираш , почна да обиждаш , а и на Тоф сигурно му плащаш в натура. Добре , че си затваряш устата , защото форума замириса на....

Monday, February 13th 2012, 9:15pm

Bulgarian

http://www.bivol.bg/yavorkolev.html xaxaxaxa