You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 2:32pm

Author: Johnson Righeira

New chat smiles?

I would have sent already to the email adress, but the last 2 mails with suggestions, i got no answer at all ...

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 2:07pm

New chat smiles?

Hi, what about creatin a new bigger set of smiles u can buy with achievment points? Its been a while now since theres no new one to choose

Monday, December 6th 2010, 12:12pm

4 locations to fish Azure Salmons and just 2 for Sighing Grass & Dragon Blood?

To increase Goddess/God of Cursed and Damned and Great Dragon Reputations, we Herbologist and Geologist have to spend days to gather Sighing Grass and Dragon Blood in the only 2 locations, not speakin about the threats of executions we sometimes have the luck to experience, for "stealin" resources from big boys & girls :buee: I heard Fishermen have 4 spots to get their Azure Salmons... Wouldnt it be more fair, to make the grass and blood spawn in 2 other locations? Maybe 1 in southern outpost (n...

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 9:31am

Italian

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 12:25pm

Battlefields queue standing while in queue itself in tallar's halls

Hello, can u change the battlefield queue info while queued for Tallar's Halls from "Number of players in front of you in the queue:" with "Number of players in the queue:" ? I understand that it is a good info while preparin for cc, but theres no need to have that for halls, since theres no limit for how many human/mags have to be in, and the instance will just start when there are 10 players in the queue. tnx for your attention

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 10:29am

The battle of the mercenaries

Quoted from "Hopsalek;15457" interesting, I was probably first person who goes there, died and was ressurected over and over again {and was lucky enough to lost "only" 16g in the form of broken axe and smasher amulet") and when i ask malle if is it normal he/she said .....Citing: "YES ".... If that is normal, I would have expected to state it in the news body, to warn every user that the normal resurrection method (find a temple/obelisk to resurrect ) and the normal action made from/to a ghost ...

Friday, October 29th 2010, 1:07pm

Italian

nobody here :stesn:

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 12:53pm

Remove "lucky star" banner plz!

Plz, remove lucky star banner in the upper side of the hunt screen, or remove the hyperlink at least. Or make it like the gather resource bar, moveble. Its impossible to gather resources that spawned under its hyperlink area (much larger than the banner itself). tnx