You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Friday, October 12th 2012, 4:36pm

Author: FarNak

Russian

Буду в игру заходить исключительно ради тебя - все зеркала и порчи в твою гадскую сторону отправлять буду

Friday, October 12th 2012, 4:36pm

Russian

НАТАША http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=_Alisa_ Дрянь ты еще та!!!

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 11:05am

clan attributes decrease in valor.. still

Dear Admins!!! Our clan - Dark Riders - lost more then 3kk valour for the last 24h!!! And not only DR - ALL CLANS WHO GO TO 2.0 lost valour!!! Maybe you'll start do smth?? Maybe it's time to left Facebook and start work here???

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 8:01am

No achievement for the Bouquet of Kiss-me-Quicks

Quoted from "Gothmog_;132515" I also didnt get the achievement.. While I was looking i noticed i didnt get Hero of the Day achievement from christmas even though i accomplished all the necessary requirements. Have same problems with bouquet ahieve and Hero of the Day

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 5:26pm

Pets bug

15:01 Achievement accomplished "Masterful training for a Chuuga" 15:01 The training has been good for your pet. Removed: 150. Pet didn't changed http://warofdragons.com/pet_info.php?pet_id=556

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 5:21pm

Necromancer's Light Amulet not working

I have Necromancer's Light Amulet at slot but don't receive shards

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 5:08pm

Pets bug

same here...

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 8:01am

God of the Cursed and the Dead reputation

Dear admins, 13 December 00.45 a.m. I received Medal of Honor God of the Cursed and the Dead reputation (3000 reputation) but still can't find quest for Medal of Worship. If this is bug - fix it pls. If it's not - unswer pls when quest for Medal of Worship will be accesible. P.S. 3-10 days later around 30 players from both races (humans and magmars) will be able for quest for Medal of Worship too and they will unswer you the same so pls unswer asap. Thank you

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 11:45pm

Russian

Никита, по буквам - Н О В Ы Й Ф О Р У М Г А В Н О