You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 8:44am

Author: Pez

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw - Holiday special!

2-9-13-26-28-45 12-17-25-27-32-39 16-18-22-28-33-34 6-7-34-38-41-43

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 2:05pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - December Draw

6-18-34-46 11-16-22-39 21-24-27-31 3-5-19-41

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 11:41pm

Meme Week!

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 11:23pm

Meme Week!

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 9:53pm

Meme Week!

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 4:14pm

Meme Week!

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:38pm

Meme Week!

Cant see any of em either mate, wasnt sure if it was just me.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 9:27am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - November Draw

17-23-27-45 02-06-32-49 09-15-27-38 03-07-13-14

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 10:45am

Clan Leadership Change & Level 3 Clan Quest

Can understand the guys situation Sorry Sith but they have the commitment to do it, otherwise they wouldnt be trying to find a solution, what they dont have is the ability to do it due to clan leader not participating in game any more, therefore they cannot actually complete what was started. This is not whole clans fault nor should 59 or so ppl be punished for decision made by 1 person. A couple of possible solutions guys dunno if it could be arranged would be up to you guys is A. If your clan ...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 4:54pm

Black Friday

worst is while 99% of the population of Faeo are wondering just wtf are the admins thinking with this rather useless and pointless "Black Friday" sale, 1% are whipping out the visa's and buying enough junk to provide the annual bonus for .com sales department who'll then congradulate themselves on another year of satisfactory customer service and then after few celebratory bottles of cheap bubbly will announce its time for a premium fair

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:13pm

Tallaar level 15!

Well as is my usual at these events thought I'd try once and as is my usual at these events do not expect me back in again zero fun, zero entertainment and zero to make me think "oh my isnt this great"

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 1:31pm

Admins a respectful request

http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=gorgon666 would be another to be included http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…n666#post202302

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 1:06pm

K mate and thanks for considering the idea an "In memory" page with listing of those we lost permenently in game library sounds good

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 12:36pm

Losos a page would be good idea, but these guys were active members of our community when unfortunate circumstances occured, would be a nice gesture in their memory if they were armoured (maybe a special vanity suit) and given a clan badge so their profiles show us the Faeo'an warriors that they were when still with us.

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 12:55am

Hi guys, Was thinking today (miracle for me but thought I would try something new, variety is the spice of life after all), anyway we Faeo'ans are a community whether mag or human, sometimes we hate, sometimes we love but we are all here to play this game. In our years together we have seen the rise and fall of clans large and small and on both sides we have seen the loss of friends, colleagues and families who have unfortunately passed away, their characters left in the game but obviously no lo...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:32pm

Level 13 do you know how to do Tallar?

Simple reasoning for me if I find something is fun and entertaining to do in the "game" I will do it, if I try it and it holds no interest to me beause I don't find it a fun thing to do then quite simply I wont do it. I respect the right of those who have built a good char to use whatever they wish to use to "Win at all costs" but then respect my choice not to do things in game that you find fun in but I do not.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 6:06pm

New Premium Services.

Quoted from "**Nurosh**" Mags must approve for humans to transfer, we do not take everyone :-) shhhh mate, is altogether possible they think this is such a good idea they can charge 150 diamonds for each person proposing to be in the decision as to who is allowed to go where

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 4:56pm

New Premium Services.

Also why no option for the F2P players to transfer runes, many have unelemented runes in their blue armour who do chaotics and would be able to get purple armour from tokens, yet now unless they fund diamonds they would have to go out and spend 200g + on runing their purple chess armour (not sure about mag side but human large spark sells for about 40g at moment). Surely their should also be a certificate available for gold that allows a transfer of rune?

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 4:40pm

New Premium Services.

Will the transfer of Race be permanent, i.e if someone from human becomes magmar will they then be able to reverse that decision? what if they just using the excuse to try and force ppl they have had arguments in past with from the game? will you allow them to do so and then allow them freedom to yet again become enemy? what will happen with the multitude of multiple accounts these ppl have will they be allowed to keep them and scout opposing lands or will the multi's of anyone transfering be bl...