Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, May 15th 2022, 3:57pm

Author: venomstang

[MAY EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas!

Middle Bottom Top MIddle Bottom Top MIddle

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:34am

Worst new rules ever

@FoxFace Can only speak for me mainly here and possibly a few others, but I think it has more to do with the principal of another "freedom" being yanked from us. And additionally another set of rules with some "grey areas" that would tend to lead one to beleive that they could be "interpreted" on any given day depending on whether the person passing judgement had a good cup of coffee or a bad cup of coffee in the morning to decide your fate. That is the issue i see from it nothing more and nothi...

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:20am

Worst new rules ever

+1 For removing this new rule admins. To admins no one is perfect, and that is fine, just realize when you have made a mistake and fix it please You can start with this one of implementing this new rule Cheers V

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 3:02am

double rep on plat?

+1 to Magra's comments plus also why dont you then extend it for the week so a greater percentage of population can enjoy it again if it is actually fixed on the weekend again. I am sure i am not the only person out there working mon-fri but that's just a guess maybe i am and i am the odd one. V

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 4:00am

Level 13 do you know how to do Tallar?

As Acro mentioned nothing kills halls quicker than a whole bunch of overly blessed players its been proven time and time again this was an issue when I was lvl 9-10 which was over 5 years ago so not much point in rehashing but for those that find themselves not able to bless and maybe not even a full blue set of armor from personal experience when i was trying to gain ranks and didnt have full blue, slot 1-2 of powers if your a bc 1-2 of bloods if your a dodger hit with them every hit hope for a...

Friday, October 7th 2016, 4:09pm

NineEagles

My condolences to you and your family as well. Had many a good fight with him over the years. Was always a decent all around sport in my book. Don't know the details and hope I am not overstepping here but may the waters always be clear and warm and full of life whereever you are now NE. Prayers and thoughts are with you V

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 6:35pm

Fun Rhymes

He also made relax and have a laugh

Friday, May 11th 2012, 6:49am

Music lovers Rate it

Kush man, there are all kinds of people in this world, those that don't like to see people doing things that they may not have the courage to do, those that don't like to see people get ahead at all, those that are just negative regardless of the situation. And then you have those that have something to offer constructively to the world, and those that try to add some positiveness, and those that try to entertain people, keep doing what you love man, no one can take that away from you, and yes y...

Monday, January 24th 2011, 11:10pm

Human Mage NPC in Plateu fights.

i think the answer to this is simple mags just plain kick &*&^ on humans enough said cheers guys and great fight by the way

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 2:07pm

fix the lag

still experienceing this as well was in a tallars and 3 of the fights i was in i was dead before it even loaded, same for me everything else outside of the client was working great. I actually had sent a post on Friday to Malle on the issue but never heard anything back. Please fix as it is even impossible to mine at times so you know its really bad then