You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

Friday, June 19th 2020, 11:49pm

Author: _Tatt_

Thank you very much

My Son's gravestone was stolen this week from woodlands cemetery in Scarborough UK, a very distressing time for me, but i must say thank you to Mark and Claudia Fernandez, AKA Irongland and Revenge and their USA friends for raising £200 towards a new one, thank you so much, you are the best

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 6:44pm

Game Type Error

_Tatt_ sneaks up and releases a King Théoden powerful spray of water from a Sprayer. after years of the same format isn't it about time you got it grammatically correct eg Tatt sneaks up on King theoden and releases a powerful spray of water from a sprayer Kind regards Tatt

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 10:20am

Hombre

Having been away from the game for a few years am a little unsure on current prices How much does Hombre card go for these days, am buying from alliance member so your assistance would be appreciated Regards Tattered

Friday, March 13th 2020, 8:15pm

12 anniversary

|I meant 10 th anniversary coins

Friday, March 13th 2020, 8:09pm

12 anniversary

i stopped playing for a while to alleviate the wifes stress levels but now i Have no use for 12 anniversary coins, will they be broughy back into game for transer/sale at some point evem if is only for food ets regards andii

Monday, February 3rd 2020, 11:34pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - February Draw

5 18 24 25 everyone i love 3 7 20 27 my forever family 5 10 18 25 my childrens' birthdays 5 7 24 25 current familys' birthdays sad i know but hey, that's me

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 11:25pm

Update Thread + Info Log

couldn't see it, my eyees got in the way... lol... Cheers

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 11:38am

okd crypt

You cannot go down into the crypt without a torch You have lit the torch; it will burn for the next 3 hours. wont let me in

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 2:27am

New Year Cheer

New Year Cheer conditions not met Help pls cheers

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 11:12pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=303690066 not working, waste

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 9:33pm

battlefields are now an even bigger joke than they were before

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 9:32pm

mouse scroll wheel now no longer works in estate

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 1:22pm

-Dullahan- [11] been there done that, but not in repository, have been unable to get online for several weeks, so basically the game has robbed me, once again without giving enough notice about changes... How would the owners of this robbing game feel if they suddenly decided one day that they needed to go to the bank....say to get some money to pay the mortgage or to even go food shopping... but when they get there the bank turns around and says, oh i'm sorry but the 50 grand you had in the ban...

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 11:36am

use of pet food faulty, used 18 units on one pet and satiation did not rise, changed to different pet and used 10 units of pet food and satiation only went up 1, some form of remuneration is due please,

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 7:12pm

i'm away for a couple weeks and on my return what do i find, you've destroyed the point of having a repository, you give us the chance of having an estate and repository, we all jump with joy, then behind our backs you take it away without a single thought for the players, you bloody thieves are you going to compensate me for the 30+ valour pots and invincibility that have vanished into the ether...hmm...hmmm. or should i say the games pockets, and do the right thing by removing all timers on ev...

Monday, January 30th 2012, 9:46pm

lag lag lag

same problems as with ultimate slayer, current response 266ms ping 62ms but everything is taking so long to do if it does it

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 12:48pm

spelling issue, light and dark desrtructors

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4483 http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4484 from the energy within not FORM the energy within