You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Friday, June 1st 2012, 10:08pm

Author: Poi Slinger

Hip hop

thank you if you think of anymore please post them i am really trying to get a bunch of music so i can be a really diverse dj

Friday, June 1st 2012, 8:21pm

Hip hop

any hip hop or any thing like hip hop... for example i think reeagton is a spanish version of hip hop (might be wrong but always here them dropped in same set) or anything from anyones country that makes you bumb and grind

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 12:33am

Hip hop

can be old or new just need music to play around with

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 12:32am

Hip hop

Ok i am trying to diversify my djing so i am asking everyone here to let me know the favorite hip hop/ rap/ r&b/ or pop songs cause all i normally do is house music and dubstep so i need to learn a new one so hit me up on this forum and let me know what yours is:koldun:

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 11:05am

want to know if i can make deadline

hi i have all but the dragon figurine and i was told it only takes 24 hours for him to read the book. i have waited 24 hours and he still has nothing for me. i would like to finish this quest since i have spent lots of gold in buying figurines and also in summings for the chugga quest. please help or fix please.

Friday, May 6th 2011, 2:42am

Item Restoration

ok we go all the way through palace and the same fight again and i cant load and when i do i am dead 01:40 Some of your items have been damaged: Tyrant Amulet (-1), Ring of Hidden Anger (-1), Warrior's Belt (-1), Barbarian Helmet (-1), Barbarian Pauldrons (-1).

Friday, May 6th 2011, 1:59am

Item Restoration

00:54 Some of your items have been damaged: Barbarian Boots (-1), Ring of Weak Suppression (-1), Barbarian Chainmail Shirt (-1), Woven Bag (-1), Barbarian Bracers (-1).

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 4:54pm

just a couple questions

in your reply here http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…g-with-tallaars you say it was based on the most exp when in fact tallaars is a valor based place so would it not be that who ever scores the most valor wins overall? i mean since it is a battelfeild the exp has really nothing to do with it since it is about valor and i way out scored him on that one at least in valor. cause as you put it he should have gotten more valor than me but why is he third on that list for valor?

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 3:16am

something wrong with tallaars

01:56 The battle is over: Tallaar's Halls. The winner is Acro [9] . Poi Slinger [9] , Vargatt [9] , NewThor [9] , maximus antonius [9] demonstrated enviable steadfastness. i needed that last acheivment to get my tallaars halls expert cause i have never came in first and when i did this happened please fix and thank you for looking into this [ATTACH=CONFIG]1[/ATTACH]

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 8:53pm

Great Info And Guide Website Made By Our Mentors

haha i found my way to the humans forums lol