Search results 1-20 of 264.

Wednesday, August 30th 2023, 7:09pm

Author: SilentWater

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September draw

16-08-10-64 06-39-47-29 22-34-87-76 74-61-51-58

Thursday, August 24th 2023, 6:52am

Never Puzzle Puzzle Till Puzzle Puzzles You

Just so you know, rearranging the tiles doesn't work at all on phones (Android, dunno about iPhone). I usually just give up picking if i'm playing during commute or when away from laptop/desktop.

Tuesday, August 15th 2023, 9:42am

Mic'd Up Interview of my Clan Leader.

Cast Shorthands - Narrator = N; Deathwish = DW; Sheara = S N: Welcome to another edition of MONDAY NIGHT CLAN WARS!!!! [*Crowd roars in the background, some dude drinking lava*] N: In today’s fight, we have the eternal favourites, Clan Badass who are level 17! Versus, the young upstarts Academy of chaos who are…*scratches head*. N: *in a whisper* Oi, Sheara, how did these guys get here? They’re level 11! *frowns* What do you mean you don’t know? Are they even meant to be in this war? They’ll get...

Saturday, July 15th 2023, 5:08pm

Several NPCs are bugged out due to Faeo under Control of Darkness Event

Here are the list of NPCs I cannot access anymore and the corresponding events and reputations I can't progress at all. 1. Bonna Benita (Ranger, Pet Patrons reps, Ranger building in Estate, Can't buy other pets, some bigger side quests) 2. Jolly Magdalen (I think august event has her as a participating NPC, and also February event) 3. Vergen the Miner (Korlac quest is dependant on him) 4. Givens (Chocolate event was unavailable to me, several quests can't be progressed) 5. The other witch doctor...

Saturday, July 15th 2023, 5:01pm

Just so you know, even though the event has ended, the NPCs are still afflicted by Chaos tentacles and I have zero dialogue options with all the affected NPCs

Saturday, July 8th 2023, 7:07pm

[JULY] Welcome to LasWodas!

Bottom Middle Bottom Top Top Middle Bottom

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 6:40pm

Quoted from "Garrax" I have the same problem. Even i have finished the quest Magdalena has the chaos tentacle and I can not continue with the other quests. Thanks for coming out and speaking up. The only option I see, is to wait 9 more days till the rewards part is finished and then check if we can access the quests.

Saturday, July 1st 2023, 9:44pm

Current Situation - I have around 3-4 quests which need one of these NPCs (Bonna Bonita, Magdalen, Miner, Givens etc) who were all afflicted with the Chaos Plague and they currently have Chaos Tentacles in their portraits. I did do some quests during the event, but now I don't have the Chaos Sickness effect either and neither are any of the quests active - Unless I missed some of them. But the problem here is that all quests which require those NPCs will not move ahead, since I get no dialogue o...

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 12:40pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

98-71-19-42- 44-10 38-3-81-83-29-77 64-65-32-48-5-8 75-27-59-23-97-50

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:20am

Mags are cowards and won't fight a fair fight

Nice. You finally got the confirmation you needed to make your virtual life a success. Congratulations.

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 7:46pm

Bonuses for wearing Special Set Items

Quoted from "SilentWater" I didn't mean specifically that particular armor. We get enough "bonus" stats from full/partial matching armor sets already. But something like the magic symbols. Maybe create some weaker/stronger craftable set which requires items from across your world. This would ensure that for creation of such an item - professions products, hunting drops/quest resources as well as valor, would all be needed. This could be a relic armor like for example a Blessed Boobplate of Shea...

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 7:43pm

I didn't mean specifically that particular armor. We get enough "bonus" stats from full/partial matching armor sets already. But something like the magic symbols. Maybe create some weaker/stronger craftable set which requires items from across your world. This would ensure that for creation of such an item - professions products, hunting drops/quest resources as well as valor, would all be needed. This could be a relic armor like for example a Blessed Boobplate of Sheara. Wearing it alone, it gi...

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 4:54pm

And by this, I mean items like the full UyarrMO items (Sword, Helmet, Pauldrons), or Necromancer's Ring + Amulet. Wearing them together should give some extra bonus maybe?

Monday, November 20th 2017, 5:15pm

Woodland Critter Christmas

Quoted from "-TheRiddle-" (Well, maybe some bugs were fixed coz of our whining, but there shouldn't be most of the bugs in the first place) But didn't that guard in the earlier post in this thread as well as Arma, say that the time of the developers would be best spent implementing things that are of use? I for one, agree that bugs and issues need a higher priority than implementing new features. But seeing as how our server only translates the russian features, I fail to see what actually is "...

Monday, November 20th 2017, 3:19pm

Woodland Critter Christmas

While we're here, which idea given by the players was actually implemented into the game? It just seems like that thread is just a place for people to vent. For the 7 years I've played this game and the 2 months I've actually give attention to the game, I've not seen any idea implemented unless it was something grossly against every single player. I doubt anyone from the development team actually takes a look at that thread ever. For that reason, why does that thread even exist? Doesn't our serv...

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 10:59pm

Problems In Meridian Fields

Try loading the game in your browser. Sometimes if the cache isn't properly cleared, new changes don't get to appear.If you face same issue in browser as well, then this is a bug. If not, better clean that cache.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:43am

Flying Manbearpig

Also to be honest, I think I can apply worse mental damage with calling someone a "starving half-animal 20 IQ vegetable" rather than calling them a fu*kwit. Profanities are in the vernacular in almost all English speaking countries nowadays, and applying censorship is a decision that would rather suit imbeciles and mind-numbingly stupid pseudo-reformists, instead of actual intelligent people.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:37am

Flying Manbearpig

As long as you don't censor my name. I had some chatrooms where SilentWater was banned because my name contained T-W-*-T

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 3:28pm

Flying Manbearpig

I'm super cereal.