Search results 1-18 of 18.

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 12:25am

Author: steelblade

Santa Human elections!

OriginalSith

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 1:14am

Elemental pet upgrade?

Saw that...but waiting for someone to be the first test subject ...lol Let me know what happens Good Luck

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:53am

Guide to be DS clan member

... Can you please return them ?...someone check the lost and found or our trash bin !!. Someone is acting like its their first day on this game ?...couple of more forum post and you will sound just like "Fox Face ". DS members I lost the memo on not to hexes or drop negative affect on invaders can someone print me a copy..

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:05pm

Vote to send the new admin and her new rule back to where ever she came from

+1 Magra And for those who feel the need to hijacked the thread ....Make your own

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:39am

Worst new rules ever

Sorry Admin but you're killing the fun out of this game!!!

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:34pm

Unbalance between races

-DeathSTROKE- I'm sure whatever lvl 7 he is talking about you will kick their butt with ease. Just association with the name Shylark mean you cant pvp and you will come on the forum and whine.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:30am

Unbalance between races

Shylark ... whatever got to do to make yourself feel important ..LMAO .

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 4:18pm

Unbalance between races

To summons or not to summons...to buff or not to buff?... it doesnt really matter. what was the result?...Did we kill the village noobs .. "Yes".... Dying or losing a fight is part of the game. Some people just want to see the world burn

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:47pm

Unbalance between races

I like attacking low level. It give me a deep satisfaction enjoy the wound

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:45pm

Unbalance between races

LOl.. I like attacking low levels ...in fact I find a deep satisfaction )... Enjoy my gifts

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 2:01pm

Unbalance between races

Certain Mags havent seen human scalp in a long time and want some free " Magnetic ( Free Taco)..LOL.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 12:30am

Game Update Bug Report Thread April 2017

Hello I dont know since the update happen that : artful items to arsenal items has "Stop" http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…artikul_id=6773 Spoke to Lady Dawn and the option to change with crystal isnt there Plz assist with the problem . Thank you

Friday, October 7th 2016, 11:06pm

NineEagles

Sorry for your loss and my condolences to the family. You were a great ex-clan mate in relentless and mafio. May you rest in peace

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 4:39am

need ur few secs pls

Sorry for your lost...May he RIP !!.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 4:39am

Update Thread + Info Log

Please fix my armor: regarding runes and mana level

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 2:41pm

sword of insanity

Could admin please respond if they are going to do something or not. because I'll just drop the ring out of my bag as a lost

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 6:25am

sword of insanity

I chose the wrong ring?.http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1000940 can I please exchange it for the correct one Blue ring I think for bonecrusher Thank you

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 3:15pm

Problem with Sacrifice to the Great Dragon

Sacrifice to the Great Dragon is Accessible under my quest but when I go to turn in the resource the quest is not available. I turned in the resources yesterday at this time.