You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 4:39am

Author: PaleDeath

Satellite Internet

Currently I have DSL connection supposed to be 1.5Mps, unfortunately this is the fastest speed available to me in my area. At this point I'm not even getting that is more like 0.3 - 0.9 normally . I am considering moving to Hughs Satellite, but I hear there is a lag in that as well. Just curious who uses satellite internet here and does it hender your PvP. (example if you stunn with lvl 7 combo can you get in enough hits to do perform the comob a second time ? (5 hits) or does the natural lag pr...

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 4:58am

10% bonus for buying diamonds

the bonus should be recieved not on the purchase of the diamonds but when you cash them in for gold. (i.e. 40diamonds normally=40gld +1gld) (with bonus 40diamonds = 40gold + 4g extra bonus +1 gold bonus). I hope this helped .

Monday, January 9th 2012, 5:46am

Wedding Application Form - Humans

Application Form: 1. Link to the bridegroom: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=PaleDeath 2. Link to the bride: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Queen of Death 3. Preferred time and date of marriage Jan 15, 2012 @ 20:00 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=OriginalSith .

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 7:53pm

halloween event

Bought 10 coins... entered the house...got attacked...it froze on 96%. Died Rez in city...lost coins and gold. 18:42 You walk deeper into the Dungeon... 18:42 You tried to go deeper into the dungeon but a scary monster attacked you! Defend yourself! 18:42 You have been attacked by Halloween Nightmare [5][>[href=]. 18:42 The battle "Attack on PaleDeath[href=]" has begun. 18:42 You tried to go deeper into the dungeon but a scary monster attacked you! Defend yourself! 18:43 You have summoned your s...

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 11:41pm

Killed the Beast in Arena

The quest is a reoccuring quest. Once you have accepted the quest ...then completed it ....you automatically recieve the rewards, and it moves to the reoccuring quest tab in the quests log. Often times when you recieve valor and exp it will not show up immediately but if you refresh you should see your stats have increased. Congratz on your first beast.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 7:37am

Missing Past Accomplishments

Good day Admin, So I have been waiting to do my past accomplishment with Bludiara and it only give me two accomplishments. I am still missing a couple that should be easy to spot. First one is the City rep...I have almost 4000...but it did not give the 1500 city rep accomplishment. Second one is the Temple of the choosen. It says I need to win one of those...I believe I have won way more than just one of the Temples. I also see that it is not accurately keepin up with how many of the bosses I ha...

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 11:35pm

worse game connection

I would also like to add that seem another issue with Great Battles is the lag that takes place when the people that died start watching you fight. During this last event I noticed that when I started the battle the lag was not awful but manageable but as the battle progressed and only 5 or 6 people were left in the fight lag become extremely bad. I would like to request you turn off the option to watch other in a Great Battles it makes the battle harder for those that are tryin to stay a live, ...

Sunday, May 15th 2011, 11:13am

Secret Knowledge point Not Given.

I went back to the old wise man today....he told me the same story...and gave me my skill point.

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 9:00am

Soo I went through my chat log...here is a copy of my cl file. As you can see it shows when I started the quest but did not register the completely of the quest which was rough 1.30seconds after I started it. But I noticed somehow the time on my CL file got all messed up too...notice it is not in numberical order??? kinda strange. 07:31 PaleDeath » C2I: roger that OMW 07:31 You have begun the quest Pile of Papers. Good luck! 07:31 » Piles of Paper: You have handed in the papers you found to the ...

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 8:54am

Soo I when to the old man gave him my paper and he read me a secret knowledge story... here is the story...but it never gave me my SK point. I should have 22 now not 21. I have save every story I have ever gotten from the SK journey...and now I have 2 more stories than I do SK points. I thought this happend to me earlier in my gaming history but was not sure when. Not sure what I can do to prove I had 21 sk points already ....but here is the story that I recieved. Hope you can correct this for m...

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 10:25am

request

Here is the email i believe you are lookin for ------------> ban@warofdragons.com here is a full list of email contacts on this website ------------> http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/in…p?obj=cat&id=11

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 12:56am

Victory in Profession Battle ...+2 to Locksmith Please Admin?

well there is big difference in healer profession and the rest of them....one healer rep equals about 10 of the other or more...but yea I see you point. But I always say..if you don't ask they can never say yes. but thanks for the reply

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 8:27pm

Victory in Profession Battle ...+2 to Locksmith Please Admin?

I know the event only pertained to Fishermen, Herbo, and Geo; but I was wondering since I was maxed in my Fishermen profession would you consider giving me a +2 in my Locksmith profession? Here is the link to the battle. I got the second highest damage in the event. Just thought it was worth in inquirey. Thanks. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…92763765&stat=1

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 11:23am

Locksmith Profession....Way over priced chest.

Thank you mate, for your words of encouragement. I shall continue in my efforts as quitting is just not in my nature. I have gotten hosed on price changes on a few items because people were buying them cheap and selling them way over priced...most recently speaking of the Chain Links. Would seem the admin seek balance and fairness in the game so figured I would throw it out there, but thank you. :mol:

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 8:37am

Locksmith Profession....Way over priced chest.

I understand that every profession has a cost to level up the skill, however I spent average of 50s - 80s for bronze chest to level up my profession and did a pretty good job of keeping up with how many I purchased and opened...number was around 50 bronze chests to get to lvl 15. Metal chest in Auction are selling for 5 gold - 8 gold. Why would someone be willing to let a locksmith open a metal chest...if they can sell it in auction for 5 - 8 gold? My clannie Fancy let me open her metal chest al...

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 8:13am

Ludial Chain Link

Quoted from "Cross Knight;28358" All done now. Thank you soo much Cross Knight I truly appreciate it

Monday, November 29th 2010, 4:07am

Ludial Chain Link

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=88783309 I have 15 Ludial chain Link and mine are non transferable. I seeing that people are trading them again. Is there anyway you can make these transferable again soo that I can sell them. Please.

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 10:43pm

Accidential Creation only work for Alchy Profession?

Quoted from "King-Demon;4113" yes, let us know please...sorcs can only make absolute heals, rockskin and puri either whereas alchy get a lot more Hey bro....I understand that absolute heals, rockskin, and puri are Accidential Creations....BUT...i'm actually talkin about the double creations. From my understanding Alchy will sometimes make twice and many pots....OR accidently make better pots ...not just absolute lifes or giants...as you are referring to for Sorcerers. And I must say i'm still s...

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 5:02pm

Accidential Creation only work for Alchy Profession?

Quoted from "Sagaris;3351" dshield1 I think what pale is trying to say is that alchemists get more double/accidental creations than sorcerers & jewellers That is exactly my point and I see the admin have not responded to this question. I mean lets be honest here Alchy's are the highest profession in demand cuz everyone wants pots yet these are the guys that get the benefits. I mean seriously I don't care if the alchy get the bonus and sorcerers don't i'm just curious why. You know give me more ...

Friday, October 1st 2010, 10:15pm

Buy to Re-sell

No I disagree. INSANE is telling someone how high or low they should sell an item for when the price is within range of many players. Higher lvl player make a boat load more money than lower lvl players hence the reason the price is affordable. Some people Pay Pal....some ppl hunt....others do professions all for the sake of money and gold in the game. Why should you have the right to tell me how much money I can make on a item? When I have worked hard to collect these items? I'm guessing you wa...