I have IE 8 and yes i have the latest flash

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 10:29am

Author: -Dark_Wolf-

Please help with Error Report

ok had it checked and i am NOT using a proxy lol soooo...still dont know

Friday, November 4th 2011, 10:04pm

I have been asked that before and am too computer stupid to know what it is. I use this for Internet because I move around alot.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 3:08am

I have been getting this all night. It happens when i open my bags, when i open up heals, blessings, try to trade, get attacked, try to fish, go in bank. It's bascially happening all the time and getting too annoying to handle. Please help! These are just a few to show you how often it happens to me. Its drivin me up a friggin wall. Please help.

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 11:30pm

Green And Blue Amulet of Return

I noticed when i logged on today that the green amulet of Return for City teleports showed back up in my bag.

Friday, September 16th 2011, 11:02pm

Mis Spelling on Achievement

21:55 Achievement accomplished "A love for Filinoy Roach" It should be Felinoy.

Friday, June 24th 2011, 8:13am

True or false

True. We need more Battlefields :knight1:

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 10:20am

Undead Rep Glitch

I did Derelict House Solo today to the Phantom boss. But once i killed the Phantom there must have been a glitch with the rep i got as i only got 1 undead rep for killing the Phantom. Has this changed with update? Usually you got 50 rep for kill the bosses in DH. I just wanted to be sure and see if this was glitch or not. Here are my logs to prove it: 08:43 You have attacked Phantom Corpse [3][>[href=]. 08:43 Fight begun: Attack on Phantom Corpse[href=]. 08:43 You have summoned your steed to hel...

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 6:02am

True or false

True. Yvil should give us all Cerradors :devil:

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 8:23am

Collected Gambier Recipe

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1553 In this recipe there are some words missing. To create 1 Collected Gambier you will need:1 level 120 Alchemist to produce this ingredient. You need 2000 Relic Seekers reputation to buy this item. The above is what the recipe says while below is what the other recipes show it should read: To create 1 Collected Gambier you will need: 1 Gambier.You must be at least a level 120 Alchemist to produce this ingredient. You need 2000 Relic Seekers...

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 3:17am

Gift to Wrong Person

Hi, I accidentally sent gift to wrong person in game. Is there a way to remove the D cube gift i sent to player: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=SilverWolf and give it to player: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=silverwolf2 ??? I messed up when typing name in and thought i had pressed the "2" but seems i didnt. Was just wondering if it could be done. Thank you for your time -Dark_Wolf-

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 4:03am

Glitch with Duel game in Mary's

When playing duel in Mary's Tavern you can bet 5 glass, 25 glass and 50 glass. When you bet 5 glass or 50 glass it will give you the option to either Make a move or Pass move to your opponent. When you bet 25 glass it misleads you as it will say "Make a Move" and "Evaluate the Situation on the table" instead of saying "Make a Move" and "Pass move to your Opponent". This isnt major but can lead many players to making mistakes and passing on to opponent when they mean to evaluate the situation on ...

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 3:01am

Fev Aging Rune - Some Russian

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7219 There is a word in this discription still in Russian

Monday, March 21st 2011, 10:56pm

Arena ended message

01:50 "Arena" battle ended оwith the score [4 : 5] (Humans won).

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 7:59pm

Unknown Error Message

I only use the client. I got the one on picture there from Outskirts of Silent Steppe while picking mistletoe, i also have pictures getting them while picking clover at Deadcove, and Milfoil at Luan Harbor. I have got them before when i was geo/jeweler as well.

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 5:15am

Unknown Error Message

Hi since the recent update i have been getting many unknown error messages while mining and then recently picking plants after i switched. I do not know what it is but its worse than the mining failed as i get quite a few of them pretty regularly. So i thought i should bring it to admins attention. Hope you can fix it. Thank you [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/dragon_masterjb/0001.jpg?t=1286680485[/IMG]

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 2:46am

Glitch with Client

Hello dear admin i would like to report a glitch with the space bar when using game client. If i have more than one tab open in game client, when i go back to game and talk in chat (or try to talk in chat) and hit the space bar it sends me to the last tab i have open. It has done this many many times and i usually just close out all my tabs but its getting increasingly annoying. So here i am reporting it thank you for you time and hard work. Sincerely, -Dark_Wolf-