Search results 1-20 of 36.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 5:49pm

Author: - -THE BOSS- -

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw

16-2-12-11 13-22-32-42 24-34-44-4 11-21-31-41

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 4:06am

Interserver arena bug

why when 1 random player is in queue and you queue with a team of 2 leader goes in with that random? its buged

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 10:19pm

Kicked out of Pl server

??????????????????????????????????????????

Friday, January 20th 2012, 5:24pm

Kicked out of Pl server

and i cant open any link of PL server, not instants not players...any link thats belong to PL server

Friday, January 20th 2012, 5:22pm

Kicked out of Pl server

I've just confirmed msg to go cc and couldnt enter PL server i kicked out of game and couldnt log in for 4,5 min then got back to our server pls give back my valor

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 6:08pm

The deadline has passed for submitting tournament applications

whats this msg? we tryed to queue at the time and after us till now mags still can queue but we cant

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 11:08pm

demo event bug

they removed my thread without answer... hope they dont do this for you

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 3:49am

valor pot

i used both valor nd exp pot for this fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 but sems they didnt work.... that demo ogriy didnt bless correct and lilmatt5279 didnt get any bless, my aura didnt work correctly too, it started half way... pls fix lags and bugs from demo cave its one of the most fun part of the game

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 12:32pm

big lag in demo cave event

i thought its just me lagging during demo cave after update, but i see different mags die by time out there and also humans, after update i never could do at least 4 hit after stun, and sometimes its like slow motion fight, last demo cave i died with lag and i tryed 3 times to res, and restarted everything.. but couldnt hit at least one hit after first death... and today it was very bad lag too, please do somthing i think its a problem with server

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 1:10pm

defilers chievement

why dont i get any achievement point of killing DefilerDO and DefilerXO? please give me them i kileed already 4,5 defilerDo and 1 Xo this event, should have achieve of 10 defilerDO now but its still 7 of last events and 1 for XO its for last event too

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 1:50pm

:smile: and :idk:

"" & ":idk:" no more these 2? realy missing them

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 12:46pm

problem with bank

oh i Clreard IE cache several time but it didnt work

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 12:42pm

problem with bank

i have very bad lag to open bank (only bank) other locations and bag works Ok

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 1:43pm

12:38 Cross Knight : Did you come across strange Collector's Figurines in the last weeks? Read here to reveal their secret!

now quest is available from samarry after i talked to Yvi yesterday, but when elder asks : Current goal: Go to the port, sail to the Polar Badlands and bring 10 blocks of ice i cant it says its dangerous...

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 9:46am

Collector's figurine

2 of them drop from events, but 2 others you must find in your land

Monday, June 20th 2011, 1:28pm

Collector's figurine

Current goal: The antiquarian will do further research about the collector’s figurines and try to find out what they are all about. When you have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7, return to the Antiquarian. i have all 4 pcs but no quest availabe from samary

Friday, May 20th 2011, 10:56am

achievements

i have problem with DH achievements they are not correct, also last time i reset achieves and didnt fix my total points

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 10:37am

Achievement problem

my total achievement is 2920 but it wrote 2875 in my info