You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, October 8th 2012, 2:05pm

Author: BlueBeast

The official Faeo Quiz!!

1.The Incessancy 2.Sheara, Mistress of the Dragons 3. Erifarius and Striagorn 4.God Bolivakhar 5.God Egos created the race of Humans and God Vulcan the race of Magmars 6.The star Mirrow 7. First race - The Chosen 8. The assassination of Andelvan by Goh Nazar the best assassin that was hired by Human and Elf representatives 9.Gizedor 10. Eldoril Chess Set

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 8:22pm

Carnaval working or not?!

You have bought the following items from the shop: Fortune Coin 12 pcs. Thank you for your custom! I bought 12 Fortune coins, 6g value and i dont have any games to play with them into..... this suucks, if u closed the Carnaval why the hell can we stil enter it and ofcourse we can use the Shop inside there but we cant use the coins cause we dont have any available games.... Please i want my money back if you dont open the games again! Thank you!

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 3:24am

christmas gift

same problem here, no mysterious pack of cards received. Hope you can resolve the matter for everyone. Thanks alot!

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 11:29am

Advent Calendar Question

similar situation here aswell, missed the first day because server problems..... today again big time server problems..... couldnt enter game for like 2 hours +

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:47am

Server crash

i died also just now, server crashed. Dear admins, We, the players, "thank you" from the bottom of our hearts cause you let us die and destroy our gear for your lack of competence in managing a server.... bla bla bla. Items destroyed, someone getting injuries and you ofcourse dont care as usual! Incompetence is the general word to describe your job on WoD.com, in almoust everything you do

Friday, November 4th 2011, 6:07pm

Halloween game bug 2

i lost 4g exactly the same way like happend to you.... again well done events made by developers.... i dont even bother to get money back, i just stopped playing bugged events!

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 4:05pm

Did not receive Juggernaut Reputation and Harcide Stinger

Answer is pretty simple: If i recall right Harcide will give you Jugg Rep Points when you kill it only up to 500 points and if i see right you already have Grey Badge for Jugg and Renee doesnt have it. So she took rep points you didnt. As for the fact why you didnt got the Harcide Stinger well that is a bit over my powers, i think admins need to check trough that.