You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 2:28pm

Author: Gothmog_

How some magmar say DS act weird

Quoted from "-Magra-" lol, non of this has any resemblance to why folks, even humans, don't like DS clan. And to be honest, there are only a hand full of people in DS clan who have ruined the reputation of the whole clan. WTF is this even supposed to mean? I sure do hope i'm in the handful of people that have "ruined" the reputation of my whole clan. That would be the entire purpose of playing a war game. The killings will continue until moral improves!

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:35pm

Guide to be DS clan member

This is wonderful! klavcgod01 is a salty guy. If you want to continue to throw out mad summons in fights and still lose, that's totally OK with us. I think it's really nice how you have a full love story dedicated to DS in your profile. I think it's really endearing how every saved fight you have features clan members. In your own abject and douchey way, you appear to be quite infatuated. I've spent my fair share of time here in game. I've fought humans and mags alike. Never have I felt the need...

Monday, August 21st 2017, 8:54pm

Interesting tactic at Plat no breat River Diss

Quoted from "I am Groot" Ta-Dam Quoted from "I am Groot" Ta-Dam I was under protection but it did not work again the greivor he used. Not complaining.. just letting you know.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:08pm

Worst new rules ever

Quoted from "--Ark--" http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=274514856 if you know what shit this clan does and a stupid rule to now protect them.. fuck that.. jail me now... i really dont want to play this game no more I'm sure we will all be very broken up to see you go. :tissue:

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 7:14am

Divorce procedure - Humans

1. Gothmog_ 2. Snowfair She is not active in game. She's an awesome person, but there is no benefit to this anymore. Granted

Friday, November 1st 2013, 3:34pm

Faeo Gazette

Well done!

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 4:14pm

What's your story?

Cool story, ass. We had some good times. Maybe if this server gets turned around we can have some more. Till then I like my cell.

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 2:07am

No achievement for the Bouquet of Kiss-me-Quicks

I also didnt get the achievement.. While I was looking i noticed i didnt get Hero of the Day achievement from christmas even though i accomplished all the necessary requirements.

Friday, February 10th 2012, 4:08am

Wedding Application Form - Humans

Woot! 2nd time's a charm. I agree to marry Snowfair.

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 1:41pm

client issues - getting logged out - out of memory

Oh, at at home I use the game client which produces an out of memory error upon login. Thanks.

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 1:40pm

client issues - getting logged out - out of memory

I get out of memory on Line 9 from my work pc and my home laptop. I have been playing the game from both for over two years and never had this issue. I also updated flash. I dont have firewall turned on. IE is version 9. Which is the lastest. At work it's version 8. Both produce the same error.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:47pm

Server Crash

Oh, I do have a suggestion. Stop putting out new events that you dream up every month and fix the issues that exist currently. When things stabilize... then put out some custom events.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:44pm

Server Crash

Unfortunately we had some issues with the server this morning. These have now been fixed. mile: This is the response per crossknight. What is funny about this? This is the second time this week that these issues occur. Lag in the game is ongoing. Bugged events are so common at this point they are almost expected. I paid 15g for a pet totem that I cant upgrade. Polish battlefields produce huge amounts of lag. It is such a shame that the administration in this game gets away with what they do. Las...

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 6:45pm

Tallaar bug

Anyway if you are lucky to get halls again and halls runs properly at the end the bug is gone and game returns to normal. Hope this helps with a fix.

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 4:03am

Tallaar bug

8 hours later and I still have bug... Kinda killing the game for me ya know? Really not fun when i can communicate with clan ect.

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 8:34pm

Tallaar bug

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…270008&finish=0 I was in first place with 1 fight left. Cant attack anyone. Halls ends and I get no bonus valor what so ever. I end up in 5th and again everyone is invisible. Does this bug exist on other servers or just here? Do you have a programmer maybe that can look into this or is the problem on my side? Sorry but it seems everyone is complaining about this..

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 10:20pm

Tallaar bug

2 Hours after halls ended I still cant talk and everyone is still invisible. ))

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 8:34pm

Tallaar bug

In addtion to this problem I am now out of halls. I cannot chat at all. Everytime I change location I see "Invisible" instead of characters.

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 8:23pm

Tallaar bug

Could you please look into the bug in halls? For some reason you cannot attack. I went from 2nd place to 3rd to last. I could not attack any of the 7 people in my location for over 4 minutes. This seem unacceptable.

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 4:22am

Divorce procedure - Humans

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Snowfair http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Gothmog_ Divorce us so we can enter competition