You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

Thursday, April 27th 2023, 6:46pm

Author: KingPin

Goku is poor

Quoted from "carpediem666" No im not but i kill you. Level uo already we'll be able to play together...would love to have an not ordinary lvl 13 mad at me trying to kill me

Tuesday, February 21st 2023, 8:02pm

French

Pas super actif mais comme je le peux

Monday, February 6th 2023, 8:52pm

Honey, I'm home (and lost.. especially lost)!!!

old old friend count ? Hey there Was hoping that you'll be back someday ;D

Thursday, January 26th 2023, 6:46pm

Human atacks on Underwater

I see what you meant ;D thats was the right thing to do...as for our friends they should keep harassing mags some more might turn humans ;D

Thursday, January 26th 2023, 1:04am

This theory

Awesome answer lol i like you

Wednesday, January 25th 2023, 10:02pm

İ have 6 things to say.

delusionnal the game is based on dwar...what we will get is what they have theyre and prolly the best thing that could happen is a final merge with ru or at least with DE....this game is made to run on a bigger player base ......As far as i understand red armors and glaze 4 are the main problem preventing this for now....

Monday, January 16th 2023, 4:52pm

This theory

What the heck are ya smokin ?

Wednesday, January 11th 2023, 8:13pm

Quoted from "-DemonSlayer-" Quoted from "KingPin" Quoted from "-DemonSlayer-" I think all these u have to write in here https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37507 here is about underwater, where high levels have nothing to do. Thats nothing more than your opinion....I can play uw if i want to... haha yes very profitable for big boys ) So it is for you thus validating the point that they must kill you or prevent you from makin a profit since you are in the opposite race , the one w...

Tuesday, January 10th 2023, 4:16pm

Quoted from "-DemonSlayer-" I think all these u have to write in here https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37507 here is about underwater, where high levels have nothing to do. Thats nothing more than your opinion....I can play uw if i want to...

Monday, January 9th 2023, 8:52pm

Quoted from "rybak_427" It's only when the server shuts down that you'll wonder why. blablabla 9-10 years ago or so i was thinking the game was about to close....check where we are at....Think its paying enough....if no more people paypal then it will close for sure...toxic player lol....

Monday, January 9th 2023, 8:48pm

Quoted from "-DemonSlayer-" Quoted from "KingPin" Quoted from "carpediem666" Make up your mind. There are no neutral places and this is a war game. If you want neutral and peace go play farmofdragon and stop making threads like this on forum. Don’t you understand that you will never achieve anything beside making yourself funny and drag more enemies to kill you so you come and cry more on forum and they have more lauging material? That sums it up real good lol ;D Warofdragons is not a war game ...

Saturday, January 7th 2023, 2:17pm

Quoted from "carpediem666" Make up your mind. There are no neutral places and this is a war game. If you want neutral and peace go play farmofdragon and stop making threads like this on forum. Don’t you understand that you will never achieve anything beside making yourself funny and drag more enemies to kill you so you come and cry more on forum and they have more lauging material? That sums it up real good lol ;D Warofdragons is not a war game lol cant make this up....mags and humans are in pe...

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 4:48pm

Quoted from "-DemonSlayer-" Quoted from "DellAcqua" https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…41&server_id=10 hmmmm, is it the war you're talking about? throw hex, join battle against octo[9] and stall for [censored] 15 minutes cuz you know you can't win with someone who wants to relax after work? lmao pathetic https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=30926419379335 A simple example of this morning. Nice !

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 12:11am

Quoted from "DellAcqua" https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…41&server_id=10 hmmmm, is it the war you're talking about? throw hex, join battle against octo[9] and stall for [censored] 15 minutes cuz you know you can't win with someone who wants to relax after work? lmao pathetic TETRIS no pvp peace !

Friday, December 23rd 2022, 4:15pm

Human Attacks In Isles

Quoted from "-Resurr3cT-" Kingfailed, Fire mouse and the lvl14 from bl clan bcome magmars (T.T.R) player.but I guarantee nothing Care to explain in intelligble language ? You make no sense sir

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:43pm

Quoted from "BJDP" Quoted from "KingPin" Quoted from "BJDP" Quoted from "-Perłaa-" Quoted from "BJDP" Let the war be or put same rule as lvl 20 neutral locations, dont thing nothing else will work to be honest... neutral locations is best idea but... some ppl will not change - on both sides and to be honest i dont support killing or stalling magmars while they are hunting I like ppl like you, I usually went to kill only players which cursed me, or joined the fights to help them without any type...

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:11pm

Human Attacks In Isles

This game has gone woke lol magmars crying because they get killed in place where attack and interference are allowed....cant make this up..... And Bigger magmar that come and threaten to do the same lolol ....seriously ? i would react the same if it was humans that would complain btw....0_o I was picking the other day and cranny come and killed me bouwoouhhoouu i was just mi9nding my own business bouhoo......the day ill be tired ill level up and put up a fight...MAN UP!

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:05pm

Quoted from "BJDP" Quoted from "-Perłaa-" Quoted from "BJDP" Let the war be or put same rule as lvl 20 neutral locations, dont thing nothing else will work to be honest... neutral locations is best idea but... some ppl will not change - on both sides and to be honest i dont support killing or stalling magmars while they are hunting I like ppl like you, I usually went to kill only players which cursed me, or joined the fights to help them without any type of knlowdge of the situation, after that...

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 1:56pm

Human Attacks In Isles

Quoted from "koko6" It was never a war game. It was the players who made this ideology. What you are suggesting here is nothing more than plain embarrassment. p.s. Magmars can do the same. p.s.2 I can also change my internal rules and start beating up everything. Stalling ...hexing... But I try not to stoop below the level of censored. virtue signalling soyboy....go ahead kill everything

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 10:30pm

Quoted from "-DemonSlayer-" Quoted from "KingPin" And your opinion is that it should be neutral...but thats it its just your opinion....Yet rules are clear...attack are not forbidden there and respecting the other race hunting is only counter productive......So my opinion stand and yours would require some kind of new rules...lets see how it develops from here... Posts: 379 Many just commenting me.... Yeahhh is not a rule, is called respect, but i can get ur scalp, u can not get mine.... Why u ...