You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 7:46am

Author: Rowena DeVandal

I see a forum for compliments, but what about complaints?

No apology needed, TheShadowOne. I just wanted to make someone aware of what happened. I'm mostly offended that the mentor was impolite, not that s/he asked me not to answer questions. So, it's all good.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 7:35am

Hmmm...well, the question I'd answered came from someone in the Outskirts area, but I clicked on the Klesva link for the kretch event. I don't know if the answer showed up on both chat screens or what, but the "tone" (what one can tell from words on a screen) came across very plainly to me. I'm not some kid up past her bedtime playing a game, I'm a grown woman with a child and grandchild, that discovered this game late one night at work, and it helps me stay awake on my shift. I DO understand an...

Friday, October 1st 2010, 7:23am

Actually no. I have a complaint about a mentor who basically told me that since I'm NOT a mentor, that I shouldn't answer a question even if I have the answer, because that's what mentors are for. A very simple question, actually. Someone just wanted to know how to leave the screen that pops up after combat and I told him, then got a very terse message from a mentor telling me not to answer questions because I'm NOT a mentor. I realize I'm still very new, but at least I knew the answer to THAT a...

Friday, October 1st 2010, 6:20am

Not a huge one or anything, mind. I realize you all have this mentor system in place to help new players, which is very cool. But does that preclude non-mentors who have a clue from also lending advice or answering questions?