You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, November 9th 2012, 7:58pm

Author: -Son-of-Set-

Error in clan banner

Not sure if this is the right place, but the gladiator clan banner has the EW symbol on it. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=161709624 -Son-of-Set-

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 3:58pm

UK Tournament - further clarification

We have already confirmed that the First and Second Underground Knights Certificates do not have to be obtained in any order, so any level 5 or higher with 2000 UK reputation can qualify for the tournament. (With the reward limitations which are not in question.) My first question is the requirements for the Second Underground Knights Certificate. Is there a link for specifics? Is it total points, total wins, or a series of wins. If it is a series, how many wins are necessary, and what is the im...

Saturday, April 23rd 2011, 11:01pm

Fights not Loading in battlefields

Is there a way we can delay death in a battlefield when either player is slow to load. It happens fairly regularly that the fight takes longer to load. The time per turn is reduced such that you are almost guaranteed a death, loss for you and your partner(s), and damaged items. Since battlefields are so hard to get, and carry such weight in the game, can't the server give a little longer and verify that both players are loaded. Even 10 seconds extra may avoid a death by time out, a loss of a str...

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 8:28am

no effect in demo cave

Some times the bless comes late, also. It has happened several times to me.

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 12:04am

Charged gnome rune

I had charged a purple gnome rune, but the charge disappeared after upgrade. Does a charge expire after a certain time? Or is there a glitch? Thanks.