You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 4:22am

Author: Sebastian Faust

clan icon

hi! admins,, a small favor please?:stesn:we have applied for clan registration,, can you fix the background of the logo so that it will blend with the wod tile background. tnx and more power.

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 12:38am

Filipino

Quoted from "_BUMBLEBEE_;37156" hello summer..... sebastian...temple tau? or arena? WEW.. Bee tsaka na di pa complete set ko :knight1:

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 7:08am

Filipino

Quoted from "summer;35823" Madami din palang Filipino dito sa game. :-) See you around guys! Have fun! All the best! ,

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 4:17am

Filipino

Quoted from "_BUMBLEBEE_;33999" mga pinoy na humanz paramdam nman kayo jan??

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 12:37am

Smugglers in dead cove

They too are Smugglers themselves but seriously, Point taken; It's quite annoying when you labor for something and the others reap the Harvest with no sweat at all.

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 5:50pm

Filipino

Quoted from "-RAZOR-;26299" wow bumblebee imba, mga imba mags jan! tsk2 mga mamaw guddy hatred! tama! cheers to all pinoy magmars

Friday, November 12th 2010, 5:01pm

Cant Buy 1 pcs. Red Ink in ridge of kayar

Oh my bad again! sorry for the trouble.. i already figured it out , never mind this post

Friday, November 12th 2010, 1:39pm

Sorry I mean red Ink recipe 1 pcs. Do i need to buy 20 just to get em?

Friday, November 12th 2010, 1:37pm

system says: You cannot purchase this number of items! The most you can purchase is 20 items. Can u Guys explain.

Monday, November 1st 2010, 3:56am

About Clans!

H! admins can u devised some unique and cool features regarding clans that will make it worth having and keeping for. Tnx and More Power.

Friday, October 8th 2010, 2:49pm

Sms Problem

hi! there admins! I wanted to try purchasing diamonds via SmS system but unfortunately found out that our country is not on the List. can u help me with this? I played from the Philippines. Keep up the Good Work and More power.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 8:31am

warofdragons.ph

Im just wondering if its possible that mail.ru would allow a publication of legends: legacy of dragons in philippine server if someone from our country would buy a copyright of it?

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 6:52am

Filipino

way baha dara tiyo?? Hello sa mga Pinoy Dyan.. ilabina sa mga BISDAK

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 7:26am

Need Help

Admins.. I just want to know how to Connect a new character from your old facebook account. The message says: this account is already connected to Lord Kurorogi! and will be lost! are you sure? I click "ok" but nothing happens. :neznau: