You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 11:59pm

connection

Hi admin.

I posted in city pub regarding connection, but i think i dont have much feedback from others.

I am using client, updated flash, i delete cache, sometime i disable antivirus just to try things. I try open port 5050, for warofdragons.com but i m not sure if its working both TCP and UDP.
I also defrags and install some crappy software just to try increase the connection.

I tracert warofdragons.com and it end up in 2 cycle only..the third until 30 all are fail.

Is there anything else u can advise, to improve my connection? I hate to surrender playing this game just because of connection. Please and thanks

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 12:06am

I would like to add..

some friends that i have ask around says south east asia, australia and also new zealand..i think one other in china..always have very bad connection.
so from your point of view?

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 5:28am

South Europe too :S Now it's stable ; Response 65 speed 17kb/s ping 32

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 6:56am

Its nothin like jammin said, my response always 1000 ms and above speed 1.0kb/s and ping 458ms. If i get jammin result i am already in heaven.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 9:57am

If you experience connection problems, issues with the client software, graphical issues or other problems of a technical nature, please follow these steps to remedy the situation.

Step 1: Reload the whole game page. (Press the “refresh” button in the menu or the “F5” key on your keyboard.)

Step 2: Clear the cache of your browser or client. Close the application. Restart the application. (If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache")

Step 3: Update your Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash and any Dot.Net Software currently installed on your system to the latest version.

Step 4: Make sure port 5050 of your firewall is opened for warofdragons.com and the security for the Internet Explorer is set to an appropriate level.

Fallbacks: Reinstall the client. Also any antivirus software and other tasks might slow your connection speed or cause problems with the game.

Searching for a Chokepoint:
You can always run a trace route to our server to see the actual speed of all nodes within the route from your computer to the game if you are looking for a bottleneck in the connection.

If none of the above helped, please contact us again.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 2:34pm

Hmm.. Cross, i already read your other post and tried everything extra that other peeps advised me in this game when they read my post. And its still not working well. Its like i have to forget valor things for sometime until things are solved. Please, anything else that i can do to improve the connection??