You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 10:50am

question

you said that my clan logo can not be used because its used by two different clans already, i thought if i canged the clolurs it would be okay. i know the the humans have the same logo for 3 clans all differrent colours. its the new 3rd clan to that group.. its ment to be that way. can someone please help me. :cry:
"We are formed and molded by our thoughts.
Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act.
Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.”

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 10:54am

I mailed support mail when we did this for our second clan and they fixed it pretty fast, they just gotta know its not a rip-off but addition to the existing ones.
Plop-plop-plop-bloob…plop-plop….bubble…

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 10:55am

thank you sweetie :)
"We are formed and molded by our thoughts.
Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act.
Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.”