You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 2:08am

client trouble

hey there admins i do have perfect net and my freind from aroundmy area where i live has same problams when i try starting client it comes up with error downloading
sometimes it works but it always comes up with this programme cannot display web page like i have no net but my net is perfect and ive never had this problam before my freind tryed reinstalling client but it didint work so i was wondering if its on your end im having to use browser and it doesent load fights as i said i never had these problams before and ive had the same net ect so can it be fixed?
its me milzy im back and better then before watch out:devil:

Monday, August 8th 2011, 4:04am

i have been having similar problems last 3-4 days . screen loads the background view . But my name and image is not there. Than i get killed . Started to play with web browser still loads late but at least i get to fight.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 11:52am

If you experience connection problems, issues with the client software, graphical issues or other problems of a technical nature, please follow these steps to remedy the situation.

Step 1: Reload the whole game page. (Press the “refresh” button in the menu or the “F5” key on your keyboard.)

Step 2: Clear the cache of your browser or client. Close the application. Restart the application. (If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache")

Step 3: Update your Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash and any Dot.Net Software currently installed on your system to the latest version.

Step 4: Make sure port 5050 of your firewall is opened for warofdragons.com and the security for the Internet Explorer is set to an appropriate level.

Fallbacks: Reinstall the client. Also any antivirus software and other tasks might slow your connection speed or cause problems with the game.

Searching for a Chokepoint:
You can always run a trace route to our server to see the actual speed of all nodes within the route from your computer to the game if you are looking for a bottleneck in the connection.

If none of the above helped, please contact us again.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 2:11pm

well i just tryed reinstalling and nothing i have the same also as i said

ive always had the update of adobe and internet exsplorer and i did try to refresh but it comes up with navigation canceld

when i do run client i have nothing else running or browser and my security has never stoped me playing before

i think the same has happend to people in suffolk where i live and norfolk in england
its me milzy im back and better then before watch out:devil: