You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 4:57pm

problem with my fourm

Can you please tell me how to fix this problem, for a few days now this has been happening. when I open the fourm pages my client seems to freeze and then when I close the fourm page at the top of the screen the game page is blank and computer starts to open a internet explorer page which is from the fourm screen but says 505 bad gateway. from here I can do nothing else i have to cntrl , alt , del client then start again. this only happens when i go into the fourm pages. (I use firefox as browser but explorer in on the computer but not the prefered option)

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 5:24pm

At the moment we can not solve your issue as it is working fine for everyone else. Re install the client and try again or use the browser to get into the forum.

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 5:28pm

Its not working for everyone else - I have the same problem

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 5:43pm

I will forward the issue to our IT Department. :rose:

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 6:08pm

Same for my cousin, works fine for me

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 2:16am

I have the same problem on my work computer but not at home...when I exit a forum page, I get this message: bad Getaway 502 and it freezes client and I have to exit and re-open it ....every time...

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 3:05am

this has been happening on my home computer (win xp) but doesnt happen for me on laptop (vista)

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 2:05pm

the problem has got worse as the days go on.. Now if i go in fourm, client freeze straight away. I have had to log in through internet to check and see if we have a fix. I see others have same problem.

Friday, August 19th 2011, 1:37am

I have this problem too.. verry annoying.. have to restart client every time i visit forum..
Plop-plop-plop-bloob…plop-plop….bubble…

Friday, August 19th 2011, 2:32am

Same here. I log into the forums, and then when i try to look at if anyone has talked to me or something in the game, i click on the tab and all i see is the forum, still... Then i exit out and get the 502 Bad Gateway. Also, Another problem I have had is when i try to read the news while i'm logged on, it has the same problem, but when I exit out of the news, I get a pop up and a huge amount of tabs pop up in that window and all go to the news.

Please fix this and Good luck to all,

Samrhee

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 4:07am

Any news on this? I still have that problem from my work computer and I didn't have that problem before..it started about a week ago.....my home comp is fine.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 4:45am

not exactly same problem, but similar; funny things happen on my work computer. I have to use browser instead of client. from home computer I have no issues using either browser or client.

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 1:59pm

Please check if the problem persists.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 8:17pm

So far I still get the 502 bad gateway pop-up of IE. but the client doesn't seem to freeze anymore. But it is still annoying to have it happen. Also so far it has only happened on my xp pc build at my dad's place. On my home computer with Windows 7 I've had no such issues. Perhaps it is something that only xp users have ? If so, what could be the issue???

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 8:19pm

Sorry no edit button. Like armagedon said this has been happening maybe for the past week. Which is strange that it didn't happen before. So something must be wrong with current updates of game client maybe ? Something messed up in the code ? IDK

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 4:12am

same problem...it's not fixed...works great at home...but at work, I get a 502 bad geteaway message every time I close the forum and it freezes my client....really annoying...