You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 2:08am

Client Problems

Everytime i get into the News an Internet explorer window pops up and it freezes my client and i have to close it and it does it when i am in forums as well - i have reinstalled the client and redone everything

thank you

Pallas_Athene
Wisdom Brings Strength...... And Strength Brings Victory ......

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 6:22am

I get the same issues. Sometimes even when accessing forums when I exit them the client goes blank, an IE page comes up saying 502 bad gateway and it just keeps opening on and on and freezing my game. But it usually happens when accessing news like u just said. Quite was wondering what the problem is aswell. And admins stop saying port 505 or whatever. I never had this problem before and I even reinstalled game client. Game has been really bad for many players lately and u keep feeding us the same stuff about the 505 port and whatnot..... I even sent u guys mail once with weird client issues and your answer was always the same. Check flash, check IE cache, check the 505 port or whatever it's called. :(

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 8:15am

same problem here as well