You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 17th 2011, 4:01am

Elixir of Ghostly Vision >> no Visions tho?

I went an entire rage without getting a single ghost pet (i only have a grey pet, but still should get some) is this because of update? or some glitch?

Thanks

~!~

Saturday, September 17th 2011, 4:14pm

Monsters you kill must be same level as you

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 9:05am

i was killing lvl 7 sharker underwater same as me~

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 10:26am

make a group and you'll get them

Monday, September 19th 2011, 7:51am

thanks rictor, but i did, 1h w/o a group then 1h with a group...neither worked :{

Monday, September 19th 2011, 9:47am

You must have your pet summoned

Monday, September 19th 2011, 11:45am

Did you have your pet summoned?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Monday, September 19th 2011, 8:35pm

yep yep my little pet was by my side...and he was doing a great job breathing under water :}

Monday, September 19th 2011, 11:40pm

Your pet needs to be the same level as you to get essences
What you mean I can't have a cookie?

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 5:30am

hmm...ok mine isnt same lvl...i didnt know that was the case tho

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 9:20am

Quoted from "-leoking-;111250"

Your pet needs to be the same level as you to get essences

No, pet do not have to be same lvl as yourself, it has to b lvl 5 or above though. The mobs you hunting has to be the same lvl as yourself though, so in Decca 28's case, has to be lvl 7 mobs.

Beuwolf

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 11:18am

Elixir of Ghostly Vision >> no Visions tho? >> closed

sorry to post again, im still confused i have a lvl 5 hedgehog pet, he is only grey (haven't lvl'd him with pet trainer) and i was on rage with this pot and raged in / out of group on lvl 7 sharker monsters underwater and received 0 spirits, I've gotten a few different answers i was looking for one answer that explains why i spent $ on something that doesn't work...

Thanks, and sorry again for re - posting, but the other got closed before i got an actual answer!

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 1:43pm

Did you use the elixir of ghostly vision or did you just have it in your backpack.

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 9:54pm

lol, of coarse i used it! >>

i had on:

1:00 You have munched the Vertsida flower stem and immediately feel the magma in your veins getting hotter, and the power of a volcano exploding in you muscles! The sacred fury of Vertsida is flowing through your body. Received: Vertsida's fury 1 pcs.
01:00 You have barely finished drinking this elixir when you feel its power coursing through your body. The liquid works instantly. Received: Blinding Fury of Vertsida 1 pcs
01:00 You have used the Blue Lolly.
01:00 You have used the Elixir of Ghostly Vision.

then proceded to summon my pet, and rage on Sharker Legionnaire's [7] with my lvl 5 pet

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 10:08am

I tried to reproduce the problem. The essence dropped for me correctly.

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 10:26am

ok..so i guess it was just me :} just chalk it up to another piece of bad luck that i have :}

thanks