You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 3:56am

Bubbly Metal

I had 26 pcs Bubbly Metal.. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=114685262 <=== i have collected these via AH and Eloah's treasure..

After a number of checks in Plateau and Fay-go ruins, i had managed to get 2 more bubblies in different date/time..but it is only now that i checked and it hasn't changed, there're are still 26 pcs:stesn:..Please do something and give my bubblies..I got 2 but neither went to my backpack..Please Help Admins..THANK YOU...:mol:

Sincerely,
DeathNote08

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 10:11am

Please provide the date and time when you received them.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 4:11am

there were 2..I can't remember the first and it's gone from chat log..and here is the 2nd ==> 21.09 02:10 » Bubbly Metal: Searching the ruins, you stumble across a secret cubby-hole. Peering into it, you find Bubbly Metal[href=]*1 pcs.

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 10:34am

You didn't use or lose any bubblöy metals since September 21. The 2 are obviously part of the 26 you have.

Friday, October 7th 2011, 4:29am

Yes sir, I did not use any..I had 26 from Eloah's Treasure and AH..then after that, i got 2 from plateau..but still 26 pcs :'( so before September 21st, I should have had 27, then 28th bubbly at that date.. :(

Friday, October 7th 2011, 10:58am

I have now gone through all your logs from the pasr months. You didn't receive any Bubbly Metals from Eloah's Treasure.