You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 8:45am

Lair spider kill

07:42 game time, 31th oct 2011

I did not get the egg loot and no jug rep from this.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 10:52am

The loot of this fightwent to shadowsphere.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Monday, October 31st 2011, 1:11pm

It is a quest item that should not just go to one person. it is something that everyone who bought the book of knowledge that should require it. Yet i got no rep of it. So does this mean you can only allow one person to kill spider once to get 10 rep and egg? If this is the case, the prior instances are all frauds

Monday, October 31st 2011, 1:16pm

So here is what you are saying, only one person per group can get spider egg and 10 jug rep. So this is the new bug being corrected by game? If that is the case, I learnt the new lesson then.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 1:19pm

My guess is, party leader was not in location. When that happens, all fight participants are regarded as solitary, not as a group, even if fight happens in an instance.
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker