You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:47pm

dissaperaring forum posts

for some reason posts in the halloween topic appear to be dissapearing before you get chance to reply, the topic dropped from 3 to 2 pages. I will repost mine that have gone.

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:50pm

sometimes it happens... you know... bad connections... human mistakes.. it just happens... there's no reason of bad thinking about someone deleting it on purpouse, come on...
I posted my questions again there, hoping in better luck this time...

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:53pm

since mine has gone i will re-post the issue here

The event was not ready, it had to be fixed, this resulted in a very unpleasant and frustrating gaming experience, due to constant refreshing to make things work, fights freezing and lagging, problems with combat backpack freezing over icons.

this is not an issue about being kicked out of house, its an issue with a unready, bugged event

some kind of recognition of fault would be nice for the sake of good customer relations

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:04pm

There was an issue with this event, fights didn't load correctly. Players who experienced tihs issue did receive their coins back. If you had any other issues, please provide an exact description of what went wrong in your opinion, iodeally with times, fight links, screenshots etc.

All posts that were not related to the issue that was reported in the other post were removed from there.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:06pm

Cross... can i have an answer to my questions? There or, if you think it's better, here....
Thanks

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:21pm

my issue was how bad of an experience it was, from the moment i got in -
i experienced extreme lag, skipping hits due to only 1 or 2 seconds on timer or in some cases no timer at all and only getting option to hit every other turn
i had to use the refresh button repeatedly to get into fights
my combat backpack was so slow to open it often covered the combat icons freezing half open over them so i could neither summon nor hit
it was taking repeated attempts to use pots due to momentary freezes whenever i clicked anything during the fight, also causing more missed hits

i was unlucky i actually loaded into fights and had to deal with them messing up as if i hadnt kept refreshing i would proberly not have loaded in and been refunded

i have no screnshots, but i dont think still images of the problem would show anything

i entered at 20:51 ยป Coin: You lost: Coin[href=]*10 pcs
i left at 21:45 The world around you changes.. you see a dense fog, and then - suddenly you realize that you were teleported out of the dungeon. Damn!

i was in almost an hour and it was at no time a pgood gaming experience

all problems only occured during my time in the house

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:46pm

Ok please answer this question.I went in more than just one time.A couple of time after only moving one location I got booted out and I can accept that,that was my bad luck but,I pay go in all the way to the library click the treasure and get nothing.Really?I have rarely made any comments for game glitchs but on this one you guys took the cake.If it was plz dont return coins.I would like the 5 gold because I would have to go back in an with my luck not make it to the library again,or just put me back to the library were i had reached and got nohing.Thank you for your time

Quoted from "Cross Knight;117289"

There was an issue with this event, fights didn't load correctly. Players who experienced tihs issue did receive their coins back. If you had any other issues, please provide an exact description of what went wrong in your opinion, iodeally with times, fight links, screenshots etc.

All posts that were not related to the issue that was reported in the other post were removed from there.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 10:04am

Rasistlin, unfortunatley youur information is too vague to investigate whether there was any issue with this event or if you just had connection problems.

Militant, did you get an error message? What did it say?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 5:47pm

strange how i only had "connection problems" inside the event ocation, since it was admitted to be broke DURING the time i was inside, and had to be fixed AFTER i came out, this would maybe suggest that a bugged and unready event was the problem, not my connection, which was perfect both before and after the event