You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 1:22pm

The end of the Rainbow error

Hi I recently found a typo while reading over ''The Journey to the End of the Rainbow'' event description.
Let me pull down the quotes in which I found the error:

Phase 1:
Find the area of the colorful rainbow where the expedition begins. During this phase only warriors of the levels 1 and 2 can go through the magic portal to the colorful center. In order to do that they need a rainbow fragment. As soon as they have reached the colorful center (tghey) must collect as many rainbow crystals as possible in order to disenchant the portal so that warriors from level 3 can use it. tghey is the typo :bee:

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:36pm

There's actually alot more of spelling errors on the event description as well, I think it should be looked over. It's not a big deal but I guess it's an error. *shrug*