You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 8:48pm

ADMINS .....it is really time to do something

For very long i said nothing, but now it is really annoying. Interserver BF are cool, but everytime i go on polish server fights just dont load. Big problem...and u say u look into it. 2 weeks and there is no improvment. broken things, lost valor, lost instances....how long till u fix this ??? and no....there is nothing wrong with my connection, my client, my cach....fights simply dont load on polish server. all other servers work just fine !!!!

do something !!

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 9:43pm

Quoted from "-Bellatrix-;122177"

For very long i said nothing, but now it is really annoying. Interserver BF are cool, but everytime i go on polish server fights just dont load. Big problem...and u say u look into it. 2 weeks and there is no improvment. broken things, lost valor, lost instances....how long till u fix this ??? and no....there is nothing wrong with my connection, my client, my cach....fights simply dont load on polish server. all other servers work just fine !!!!

do something !!

same here i have lost 6k valour due to this so now i don't see any point in going just to lose valour, get kicked out of cc for fights not loading, not being able to use my summons and mount in cc

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…1870#post121870

my thread still no reply

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 10:59pm

I cant speak of everyone else but I want that inter server gone.. no tallaars since that for my level.. almost no plat fights.. all fun gone..

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:25am

I posted about this as well and CK just closed it saying they are working on it.....but it's been two weeks and nothing is being done....

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:44am

played in ger and pl servers, nothing lags , everything loads ...dont see a problem with it what so ever....

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 9:42am

Unfortunately a high amount of forum posts about an issue does not make fixing the issue quicker. Please be patient, we are working on it.