You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:44pm

Server Crash

Unfortunately we had some issues with the server this morning. These have now been fixed. :Smile:

This is the response per crossknight.

What is funny about this? This is the second time this week that these issues occur. Lag in the game is ongoing. Bugged events are so common at this point they are almost expected. I paid 15g for a pet totem that I cant upgrade. Polish battlefields produce huge amounts of lag.

It is such a shame that the administration in this game gets away with what they do. Last evening I paypaled 180 diamonds. Maybe not a lot to some.. but 2 hours later the server crashes. Anywhere else in my life if I made a purchase and something like this happened I would return the product for my money back.

Not another penny from me. I working during the day as a Network Engineer. If my network ran as bad as your server I wouldnt have a job.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:47pm

Oh, I do have a suggestion. Stop putting out new events that you dream up every month and fix the issues that exist currently. When things stabilize... then put out some custom events.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:50pm

Please use this section for reporting issues and not for ranting about issues that have already been reported. We apologize for any inconveniences you had and we are always trying tpo resolve any issues that might occur as soon as possible.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: