You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 12:39pm

christmas gift

10:13 » Fire of Fortune Card,Christmas Milk,Christmas Cookie,Snowball,Piece of Joy,Packet of Sweets,Blue Firework,Green Firework,Red Firework,Christmas Transformation Elixir,Christmas Ale: After removing the wrappings and looking inside the box you find an Fire of Fortune Card[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Milk[href=]*3 pcs, Christmas Cookie[href=]*3 pcs, Snowball[href=]*100 pcs, Piece of Joy[href=]*10 pcs, Packet of Sweets[href=]*1 pcs, Blue Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Green Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Red Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Transformation Elixir[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Ale[href=]*1 pcs. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY Christmas! There's also a mysterious looking pack of cards in the box...
I cant see the pack of cards in my backpack. Can you fix this pls..thank you.
"I maybe a noob but I am not stupid!!!":podozr::knight1:

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 12:52pm

Quoted from "kate4446;125014"

10:13 » Fire of Fortune Card,Christmas Milk,Christmas Cookie,Snowball,Piece of Joy,Packet of Sweets,Blue Firework,Green Firework,Red Firework,Christmas Transformation Elixir,Christmas Ale: After removing the wrappings and looking inside the box you find an Fire of Fortune Card[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Milk[href=]*3 pcs, Christmas Cookie[href=]*3 pcs, Snowball[href=]*100 pcs, Piece of Joy[href=]*10 pcs, Packet of Sweets[href=]*1 pcs, Blue Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Green Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Red Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Transformation Elixir[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Ale[href=]*1 pcs. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY Christmas! There's also a mysterious looking pack of cards in the box...
I cant see the pack of cards in my backpack. Can you fix this pls..thank you.

the Fire of Fortune Card should be a gift it will be in Misc part of you back pack

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 1:21pm

I dont see the christmas gift on the tree - can u fix this problem please - everyone else got theirs - I dont see it on the tree - it keeps asking me for the Pleasant surprises resources - I dont want to do this one because the resources are too expensive in auction!. I see other people are releasing the fireworks in the air!

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 1:55pm

i also have not gotten gift from tree it refuses to give me 1 who put me on the naughty list? and ive done all the quest atleast once and can not yet select another 1 please i just want a gift like every1 else please fix my tree its holding out on me :cry:

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 2:08pm

same problem.. cant get gift

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 2:30pm

People are getting gifts from the tree?? HOW? i clicked on it an nothing, an i have been doing all the quests, received hero of the day but i see no gift available!!

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 2:57pm

Quoted from "IAU;125016"

the Fire of Fortune Card should be a gift it will be in Misc part of you back pack

I'm not talking about the fire of fortune card...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY Christmas! There's also a mysterious looking pack of cards in the box..."
"I maybe a noob but I am not stupid!!!":podozr::knight1:

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 7:08am

Chrismas tree hates me! :cry:

so i cant get a gift from tree i mean im not a complete angle but y should i be on the naughty boy list? :secret: i think its abit unfair others r getting a gift and im not could u please make the tree like me or something so i can have a gift? :cry: please fix problem thank u :beer:

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 7:19am

Your not alone - I too have the same problem!

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 7:29am

yes its not a very merry chrismas for us at the moment is it :(

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 7:40am

me too ...LOTS of people having same problem :(

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 11:50pm

were is gift? no gift for me:(

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 12:25am

Think those persons who got gifts might have been experiencing a bug. Everyone got gifts last year but they were given out on christmas day.

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 5:48am

i know that but y cant every1 have a bug gift if some people did? bit unfair i want 2 gifts aswell

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 12:12am

Mysterious looking pack of cards

23:03 » Fire of Fortune Card,Christmas Milk,Christmas Cookie,Snowball,Piece of Joy,Packet of Sweets,Blue Firework,Green Firework,Red Firework,Christmas Transformation Elixir,Christmas Ale: After removing the wrappings and looking inside the box you find an Fire of Fortune Card[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Milk[href=]*3 pcs, Christmas Cookie[href=]*3 pcs, Snowball[href=]*100 pcs, Piece of Joy[href=]*10 pcs, Packet of Sweets[href=]*1 pcs, Blue Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Green Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Red Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Transformation Elixir[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Ale[href=]*1 pcs. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY Christmas! There's also a mysterious looking pack of cards in the box...

1. thank you for items
2. Please, tell me what is that "mysterious looking pack of cards", because I dont get something like this. Thanks

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:37am

same problem and Merry Christmas to everyone and a big thank you to all the admins for the wonderful events

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 2:12am

yes, same here..no mysterious pack of cards..

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 2:18am

Quoted from "Aeromachine;125431"

same problem and Merry Christmas to everyone and a big thank you to all the admins for the wonderful events

yeah i agree
same problem too )

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 2:23am

i have same problem, no cards :(

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 2:26am

There's also a mysterious looking pack of cards in the box... no cars for me