You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:31pm

Xmas Trade Fair with special Items - closed

Hi

I try acess to trade fair in outsirks of klesva and it tell its closed, and i cant buy the red weapons, and in the event tell if closed to 10 am in 27 of december, and i dont know if i can came on during this time.

cna please extent the trade fair to 20 server time of day 27 of december for people came to game can acess to trade fair one last time during tomorrow, for that be already closed.

thanks and merry christmas

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:38pm

yes I did see the same problem just now.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:39pm

today is the 27th but it has not reached 10am here in australia!.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:40pm

yup, its happening to me too ((

Please, try to wortk this out, i nwant to buy my red weapons ))

Monday, December 26th 2011, 10:02pm

No Bears +10 +13 lvls??

Monday, December 26th 2011, 11:10pm

omg even this trade fair bugged.. omg... epic.... ;(

Monday, December 26th 2011, 11:46pm

Please, withdraw 23g from my account and give me the lvl 9 red bracers I'm not able to buy myself because someone decided to close the fair prematurely. Thank you!
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 12:18am

i dont see why it was closed earlier than stated in the news but yeah by the time this gets fixed its gonna be over and im not gonna be able to buy my bracers and shirt -_- i think we should have another day of it being open since this is clearly a bug / admin error
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 12:41am

i think it should re-open till 10am on 28th now as ppl planned when they could buy things and the closing has messed it up :(

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 1:15am

Trade fairs of wonder close too soon

Warriors, it's almost Christmas! To take the winterly mood to even higher, Trade Fair is opening its shelves at the Outskirts of Klesva and in the Valley of Fire, which is full of brand new, sensational items. Most of the offered items during the fair are so exclusive that you warriors have a single chance to receive them. Whatever you do, do not forget to visit the fairground between the 24th December, 10 am and the 27th December, 10 am to get the items you have been waiting for so long!

trying to enter at the time of post :

Closed.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 2:46am

omg,,,,got money to spend and the fair is closed....mmmm...not 10am dec 27th yet....

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 3:00am

please open fair i know its tuesday in game time and day but its still under 02:00 not even close to 10:00 server time

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 3:06am

yes same with me...i just got money to buy items and thought had until 10::...now it's 2:05 and it's closed

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 4:12am

So. No lvvl 10 and 13 bears. Bug with killing 10 and 15 lvlv yetis event. Early closed chrismas fair.
Did our admins lost a bet to german and poland server admins? So they ought to make us as weak as possible?

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 4:15am

+ same problem

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 6:09am

It is the holidays and some of us are not able to be online. Can you at least extend so we can do what we got to do? We pay to play or some play for free we should still get some kind of break and extend.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 7:22am

I think trade fair was close by accident with xmas fair? is that what happened? hope we can get this resolved, or at least answered.

Thank you admins for your time.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 9:35am

still closed :/

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 8:54pm

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear administration!
On the server is winter, snow falls, all the festive mood. Waiting for Christmas miracles.
But I want to ask some questions that are a bit overshadowed this joyous holiday.
I've been playing here for three years. Celebrating with you last Christmas and New Year.
I really liked the amulet of Cave Bear at a Christmas Fair, and I am very tried to get
it this year. Rumors that the German and Polish servers they are already sold, to cheer
me up. I slept little, ate little, refused to best work, but collected the right amount
of magic snowflakes. When I get what I need? Christmas Fair is now closed ...
There was no amulets Cave Bear. And there was no Christmas helmets. I've seen in the
achievement of "Winter Attire". And it was not possible to achieve "Eagle Eye".
I've been collecting snowballs for this ... And for the Snow Arena, which is also
closed. Event "Preparation for Christmas celebrations" still continue to be 10d.
The Spirit of Christmas continues to give daily quests. And I get the magic snowflakes
again. Tell me please, will soon be able to get the amulet Cave Bear, do it
winter achieve and have fun on the Snow Arena? Thank you!

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 10:18pm

English server has been crippled by admin when it comes to being a competitive player in the interserver field. Anything available to other servers ought to be available to English server.
Admin... It is not in your intrest to hamstring English server by keeping on top of what would make us here in english land, competitive, happy and most of all, willing to spend money instead of trying to elude the machination of what appears to be neglect and chiseling...

Please be more attentive to us English server people and stop shutting the door on our faces..

THX