You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 8:34pm

Restore key in my backpack ir give me my money back

In todays event I did all what I should do but thanks to you dear admins didn't get any key for doing quest and gave more than 3g for it so either give me key or give me back my money that I gave for it:

13:32 » Dog Trap: Received: Dog Trap[href=]*1 pcs. Seized: 50
13:32 » Pet Food: You have bought the following items from the shop: Pet Food[href=] 10 pcs. Thank you for your custom!
13:32 » Dog Trap: Received: Dog Trap[href=]*1 pcs. Seized: 50
13:37 Sheara » stop the thieves: <font color="#FF0000">Warriors, stop the thieves[href=] before it is too late.
13:37 You have found the cave of the thieves. But each time you try to enter the cave you are attacked by one or more guard dogs. You will not get into the cave like that. First you must do something about the dogs. Try to get a trap. You might find one art the place where you can get pets.
13:37 You have been attacked by Guard Dog [9][>[href=].
13:37 The battle "Attack on petronijexi[href=]" has begun.
13:38 _- ScalpeR -_: can t buy a trap in the shop :(
13:38 -Troetelbeertje- » _- ScalpeR -_: same here
13:38 The battle "Attack on petronijexi[href=]" has ended.
13:38 addicted » -Troetelbeertje-,_- ScalpeR -_: new bug ?
13:39 -Troetelbeertje- » addicted,_- ScalpeR -_: think so
13:39 » Pet Food: You lure the dogs into the trap with the help of your pet food. After a short while the trap is full of dogs that fight about the pet food. Now you can just hope that you caught all of them. Seized: Pet Food[href=]*5 pcs
13:39 It seems you have not caught all the dogs. You must use the trap once again.
13:39 You have been attacked by Guard Dog [9][>[href=].
13:39 The battle "Attack on petronijexi[href=]" has begun.
13:39 addicted » CaptainLucky: :O
13:40 petronijexi: 13:39 It seems you have not caught all the dogs. You must use the trap once again. WTF is this:34-grr:
13:40 The battle "Attack on petronijexi[href=]" has ended.
13:41 petronijexi: pay pay pay grredy admins
13:41 » Pet Food: You lure the dogs into the trap with the help of your pet food. After a short while the trap is full of dogs that fight about the pet food. Now you can just hope that you caught all of them. Seized: Pet Food[href=]*5 pcs
13:41 petronijexi: 13:41 You lure the dogs into the trap with the help of your pet food. After a short while the trap is full of dogs that fight about the pet food. Now you can just hope that you caught all of them. Se
13:41 petronijexi: Seized: Pet Food 5 pcs
13:41 petronijexi: already gave 2g for this stupid quest
13:42 » Satiety: Received: Satiety[href=]*1 pcs
13:42 You have attacked Thieves' King [10][>[href=].
13:42 The battle "Attack on Thieves' King[href=]" has begun.
13:43 You have summoned your steed to help! It will fight fearlessly for you!
13:43 » Mercury Mirror: You have summoned a warrior to help. Removed: Mercury Mirror[href=]*3 pcs
13:49 The battle "Attack on Thieves' King[href=]" has ended.
13:51 petronijexi » Cross Knight: 13:49 The battle "Attack on Thieves' King" has ended.:23-glance:I want quest item or key or whatever I have to get
13:52 Yvil: ATTENTION: We currently working on the thief event issue. Thank you for your patience.
13:52 petronijexi » Cross Knight: I knew u'll make mess again:35-grrrr:so better close whole server and do it right than to do like this
13:59 The Attack on Thieves' King has been interrupted.
14:09 In 5 minutes the event «Dangerous Fishing» will start.
14:10 petronijexi » Cross Knight: :23-glance:ok I go off now and will be back in few hrs so when I come back I want award for this quest
14:11 petronijexi » Cross Knight: or give me back my money
14:11 petronijexi » Cross Knight: that I gave -3mirrors for fearless warrior, 3 traps and 10 pet food

So do either 1 of those 2 couse I don't want to kill him again becoue I already killed him and you interrupted my fight when it was over so it's not my mistake:devil:
Otherwise you'll prove that this game is absolutely thieving and nothing else. Just wandering why there's never in game something that works normally except when you punish players.
You can reject me and ban me after this and I'll contact directly owners of the game and on all forums I'll put what you are doing!!!
:wizard:
:yes: I did it :beeee:

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 4:36pm

so here's reaction of 1 of mentors so look in chat log:
14:11 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Yser: nope if u just do ur quests you should be lvl2 in 2 hrs or so
14:12 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Yser: lvl1
14:13 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Yser: if u know what ur doing and u read the instructions for the quests and ask the right questions u can get to lvl 3 in 3-4hr
00:48 Lord Deranius believes that there is no better or more reliable friend than xl_Arion 1st_lx! This warrior is always ready to help you in times of trouble, and without their help things would be difficult for anyone! When we're together, nobody can stop us!
14:36 xl_Arion 1st_lx: Warrior Peeps I'll be here to help you find answers to game questions, feel free to ask me
14:46 xl_Arion 1st_lx: Warrior Peeps I'll be here to help you find answers to game questions, feel free to ask me
14:51 xl_Arion 1st_lx » -BruTus-: :24-shock:
14:52 -BruTus- » xl_Arion 1st_lx: :17-woot:
14:53 xl_Arion 1st_lx: Peeps I will be leaving u in 7 mins. If u have any questions please feel free to ask me before I leave
15:00 xl_Arion 1st_lx: Peeps I have to go :110-bye(200):. If u have any questions please feel free to ask ur next Mentor
15:29 xl_Arion 1st_lx » petronijexi: I have asked once already to stop ur comments about admin and to check your chan, if you happen to have an issue please contact Support
Got curse of silence for what??? Becouse I put on flood message greedy admins!!!
No warning curse on 1min!!!!
So If I say that that is not cursebut becouse of that I got curse of silence!!!
Go ahead show me all what you can and I'll show all that to owners of the game!!!

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 4:43pm

We need a fight link. I might be able to talk to you, ones you stopped treating us.

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 7:18pm

Quoted from "Yvil;128971"

We need a fight link. I might be able to talk to you, ones you stopped treating us.

1.I tried to enter in completed fights there and there was no my fight at all and if interupted fight doesn't mean anything I don't know how to give u any prove about that when whole game was in mess
2. I tried to contact any of u but had no answer (u can read I had only ignoring), so what else should I do?