You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 11:27pm

Lag interserver - restore of item

the lag in interserver is horrible, no figths load properly, timeing out and this is not from my side of the computer.

Started figth first time.. dident even load
22:17 Some of your items have been damaged: Anger Cuirass (-1), Wonders Smasher Amulet (-1), Balthazar's Stun Ring (-1), Wonders Stun Ring (-1), Hacha de combate del asesino (-1).
22:17 Your irreparable items (Hacha de combate del asesino) have been removed.

Plz resore my red axe as this is on ur side, cc was the wost iwe ever been in and i will not enter one again befoore u fix the lag issues. by the amount i pour into this game atleast restore my red axe.

i hope u can give some service back, this ruined my game exspiriece totaly and for what its worth dont anonunce its fixed when so many of us still cant figth there.
after bout 45 mins lag was better but still client froze and olmost gave a few hart attc while figthing. i hope ull help this time to give a positive + atleast from admins side.

Press

Monday, February 13th 2012, 10:51am

Unfortunately it is not possible tor restore items.