You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 10:35pm

superlaags

superlaags started like 10-15minutes ago
:D Cuddly Admin ยป : This is not a bug, it's a feature!

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 11:09pm

This lag is terrible. I had to restart the client 3 times in CC today! Come on now, how do you expect us to play. Fix the lags, that would be hawt! :lol:

Monday, February 20th 2012, 6:02am

I hate to complain, but this lag situation has gotten out of hand. I have only tried two fights today and in both they never loaded and after about a four minute wait being stuck on 69% of loading; I had to restart the browser. Needless to say I was already dead in both fights. This is verging on criminal. How can we support a game with these types of issues. Is this not the reason that the server was removed from the UK? Even in those days the lag problem was not this bad. Admins please address this "serious" situation and restore some enjoyment to the environment. Thank you.

Monday, February 20th 2012, 11:48am

Can you please provide more detailed descriptions: when did the issue occuir, where did it occur, what were you doing at the time, when did it end?

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 1:27am

I will provide what information that I can gather. The first one was at the "Fancy Dress Party", here is the link: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 and the second was for the Bloom of Death event with an Enraged Vampire, this is the link: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0. Both times I just sat there and waited for something to happen. The hour glass just went around and around and nothing. 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes waiting for one fight; needless to say the outcome. Then I tried refreshing 15 seconds into the next fight when nothing happened. Still back to the hour glass and then got some type of failure to authorize server message. Same outcome though. Loss and loss of equipment, even broke my belt and back pack which cost about 3 gold to repair. Is there anything that administration is willing to do or are we just going to be forced to "just deal with it" again?