You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 6:37am

Other then valour guide.

hi,

i understand about the valour :knight1: rules the game due to the armour but is there any guides out there that consist of non valour players??

thank you in advance for the answers.:smile:

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 4:56am

There is one, but it's just being a hunter

If you're asking how to maximize profit at lvl 5/6 for luan maybe or max money, then what you will be doing is hunt only on rainy, and all the other time, you would just do prof. With a steady increase in exp, you will still max the chances of money with ee/skulls sold + profession.

Example: i'm a herb/alch, and say i do rainy on lvl 5. Roughly in 2 hrs i should kill 3 zombies in 2 min, and so in 2 hrs that's 180 zombies. that's a good pace and good chance for ee. Also, doing prof, say... making giants, i make say 200 giants, that's roughly 10g also. If you really think, at lvl 5 you can gain a huge amount of money just by doing hunting ONLY on rainy and the other times just doing prof. That's all i can say so far. It will be same on lvl 6 but you can make more money because of the whole new array of prof things which are in great demand as well as that ee/skull drop rates can be almost similar as lvl 5, maybe a bit less.
There's no time to play anymore....

Wednesday, August 1st 2012, 9:38pm

Also, when you do your rainbows, do them on the monster that has the least amount of exp. For example, instead of doing your rainbow of veteran demon hounds (451 hp) do them on zombies (271 hp). You will get more eyes which means more money on your rainbow. At lvl 5/6 you can earn a massive amount of money if you use Soren's strategy.

Good luck,
Samrhee