You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 3:42am

Berona Riding Lessons

02:37 Received: 2000 experience and the ability of a Beastmaster, allowing you to ride a Berona tiger. Seized: Arnica's Whip 1 pcs.

so i can ride a berona now?

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 5:00am

No,
The only way to be able to ride this mount is to pay Arnica 45g to get the riding skills.

This quest doesnt allow you to ride a Barona Tiger
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 12:21am

so basically its a trick it just tells me i can though thatys not the case..... that sucks should change what it says very misleading

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 1:23am

Nope, not a trick. You used to have to do this quest before you could take riding lessons. Essentially it gave you beastmaster skill lvl 0, but after much feed back (esp from those scared of exp) admins changed it.