You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 4:28pm

Quoted from "Decca 28;145880"

@jelly
Ok thanks! so you did recieve some ee's then? so that 1 with ee's and 4 w/o ee's . . . anyone one else?

The problem doesn't lie with the rate of EEs drops being low, it lies with players not knowing how to rage properly. Sure your gonna get some rages wheer you have bad luck and don't do so well, but in general if you do a rage right you'll get EEs. My last rage was at lvl 7 and i got 9 EEs, a green armour drop, a blue rng, 6-7 blue lvl 60-90 alch/sorc recipies, many elixirs of diff kind and strangth and much more. How? not because i was lucky (although may have got a little luck), but because i know how to rage properly and did it right.

I've lost track of how many ppl do rage with just rage and dest/rock/wind :lol: you do that your never gonna get a 'good' rage fact. And the amount that wait for thier hp to recover is amazing :neznau:

Theres a guide to rages floating around somewhere, ok it was written for higher lvl players, but the principals are the same. The prob isn't low drop rate, its the players not doing them right.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 4:32pm

Quoted from "Yvil;145634"

And here is everything that is new and open:

Update Changelog

• Positive and negative effects are now directly shown in the user interface (UI), between life and mana.
  • After the registration players receive a bonus when they remain in the game for a while.
  • The clan leader can send a message that all clan members can read after logging in. When a message has been created the clan icon will flash.
  • Some graphical changes have been made on the UI
  • Eldives and Kroffdors act differently in fights. The buff “Balance of Strength” appears when 5 or more called bots are in a fight.
  • Only a maximum of five items can break after death.

• Tradable runes from the Cave of War Mages (Magmars) and the Tower of war Mages (Humans) have been removed from the game. The attributes that these runes gave have now been added permanently to all mage armor, so that it is not necessary to buy these runes.

• The clan fee can also be paid by clan members that have the right to apply for the siege of a fortress.
  • Several letters can be edited at the same time in the post.
  • The character display has been changed so that there are new slots for the bows which will soon be introduced.

We will soon make many more new features available for you. Keep your eyes open and find soon more on our news page.

Its explained here.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 4:49pm

@ Quezacotl

ty for your input..i believe i know how to rage..but thanks for the lecture (advise i mean) :well: :P

ok well i dont see anything about it and the last time i got less than 3 ee's in a rage was lvl 5..so i was just curious, thanks everyone

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 4:50pm

Quoted from "Quezacotl;145890"

The problem doesn't lie with the rate of EEs drops being low, it lies with players not knowing how to rage properly. Sure your gonna get some rages wheer you have bad luck and don't do so well, but in general if you do a rage right you'll get EEs. My last rage was at lvl 7 and i got 9 EEs, a green armour drop, a blue rng, 6-7 blue lvl 60-90 alch/sorc recipies, many elixirs of diff kind and strangth and much more. How? not because i was lucky (although may have got a little luck), but because i know how to rage properly and did it right.

I've lost track of how many ppl do rage with just rage and dest/rock/wind :lol: you do that your never gonna get a 'good' rage fact. And the amount that wait for thier hp to recover is amazing :neznau:

Theres a guide to rages floating around somewhere, ok it was written for higher lvl players, but the principals are the same. The prob isn't low drop rate, its the players not doing them right.

Can you guys stop spamming this thread with EE talks? off topic...would be good if we can keep admins focused on update issues...not EE drop rate...thanks.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 5:22pm

some problem i have with this English Client ... am sick now playing in chrome.. my client is not working properly after updates , my fights are not loading.. i tried with War.ru client its working properly and all fights are loading .. but there am not able to save my potion and cloths.. and am not able to understand that language in that client menu. later again i downloaded client from English website and installed still the problem is same.. its taking much time to open fight box and later after opening mobs in-front of me will not load .. please do some thing.. i cant play in chrome.. i like to play in client.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 5:57pm

Why do admins never inform about the contras with the updates?
But only the pros?

Please inform us also about what is worse after update...

- LEvel 13 mobs are harder and drop less money!!
What else guys?

Friday, June 29th 2012, 2:49am

The top of the battlefield has a link to the description of premium services. The link goes to the .ru site.
http://w1.dwar.ru/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=50

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:13am

Yvil I had my items pimped, as such the wisdom etc has not been updated, could you update them without removing the pimped attributes please? thanks :)
There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
Which luckily I am.

Friday, June 29th 2012, 8:07am

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=8620
Its says that you can get 1-3, but i bought 25 and only got either 1 or 2, no 3 :/ i can't be that unlucky

Friday, June 29th 2012, 1:20pm

Brutal Tyrant Ring - durability 0/6
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=131937562

I can not repair the ring in the store. "Repair workshop" I can not add to the list for repairs.

Friday, June 29th 2012, 1:21pm

long time clicked in the ring in different places. Finally I got the question removed)))

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 2:58am

PET QUEST :

I gathered Bring Sweet Mila 50 Butterstraws, 50 Dark Ironstones and 50 Speckled Silvergut.

nothing is happening please make correction so i can do quest tk you

Petrok

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 3:02am

Pet Quest :

Where and how to access azur lagoon please )))

tk you in advance

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 4:57am

Tin can game ............. bug bug bug

i buy 5 balls for 10 coins but says i cant play lol )))

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…Info-Log/page10

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 5:02am

Are we going to get the interserver battlefields back?

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 5:26am

Quoted from "wild thing;146072"

Are we going to get the interserver battlefields back?

18th of july

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 3:09pm

You need 1000 Brotherhood of Virtue reputation to purchase this item.
i got this message when i went to buy corals underwater!!! is this a bug? what does Brotherhood of Virtue rep has to do with this???

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 5:22pm

Quoted from "Lacenor;146100"

i got this message when i went to buy corals underwater!!! is this a bug? what does Brotherhood of Virtue rep has to do with this???

ONly rep needed to buy coral is 1000 Flaundin rep, or atleast should be.

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 2:11am

Quoted from "Lacenor;146100"

you don't have 1000 Fandin rep yet....yes, it is a typo too.